No announcement yet.

Do you guys think I'm gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    I recently saw a picture of a man with his penis out and I couldn't help but be fascinated by his gargantuan length and girth. As you know my penis is incredibly tiny so I couldn't tell if I was aroused or not.
    Pretty sure your gay considering you got voted 2017 most gay poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      In college I was on the water polo team, and horse kok mckellop was showering next to me, I’m a grower, not a shower.

I tried not to notice the big difference, but something odd happened. A guy was watching us shower, and walked up to big rich and said, “you have a really beautiful c0ck, have you ever let a man svck and worship it!

I wish I could have heard words like that, but from a female!

Rich was befuddled and asked me what I would do, I said, “ignore him, let him suck your kok, oe knock that phaggot out.”

He did nothing, and I gave him **** for years! Funny story!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Til this day I give him ****!

Comment

I had a acquaintance who asked a group of co-workers "Would it be gay if you let another man suck on your **** for money?" This guy was married and had several kids!

He said this incident occurred in college. He was behind in rent, single but defiantly heterosexual.

His roommate had a rich older male family member who was quite attracted to this young man. One night while drinking the elderly gentleman offered him $100 for a blow job! His answer was no, hell no, but it was said in jest. So there was no ill will! About an hour later the older male a 2nd offer this time it was $200! Joking my co-worker told the older man "If you want to suck my dick it would cost you $500."

The elderly man handed my co-worked $500 dollars and went down town!

Clearly this incident bothered him years later. It occurred in 1980. The equivalent of $500 dollars in 1980 would be over $1500 today.

I did not judge him!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Pretty sure your gay considering you got voted 2017 most gay poster.
              To be voted gayest poster of the year in a forum full of tranny lovers, male rapists, dildo connieusers, pb32, and Derranged is pretty damn heavy.

If the lounge voted you the gayest poster of the year, that literally has to be as bad as taking a dick in your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                To be voted gayest poster of the year in a forum full of tranny lovers, male rapists, dildo connieusers, pb32, and Derranged is pretty damn heavy.

If the lounge voted you the gayest poster of the year, that literally has to be as bad as taking a dick in your ass.
                Exactly.
                Not that being gay is a bad thing.
                Each to their own.
                I just think being 2017 least gay means that your probably the most gay in a denial kind of way.
                Plus if your making threads about **** well do i need to say more...

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

You've been voted as the roughest upper middle class Asian nerd on the internet. You are such a frightening bad ass that in high school, your classmates would just hand over their math homework to you out of fear.

Comment

Really hetero thread you've got here

Comment

Just looking won't do anything. Hell, you can't even become gay from having just one dick inside you.

You need at least two studs, hung like horses, pumping you like jackhammers - one from the front and one from the back. Their dicks need to be so big that they meet in the middle of you.

When their ends meet, both studs have to shout of 'Wondertwin powers!' or 'Shazzam!' at the same time. Then by the power of Greyskull you become a fully qualified homosexual. A certificate will arrive in the mail within 20 working days.

Comment

Working...
                      X