Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cecilia Braekhus Gets Dropped, Rises To Decision Kali Reis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was pretty sad to see her get boo'ed. She put on a great fight and clearly won.

Comment

Cecilia Braekhus is beautiful and what an entertaining fight! She showed that championship meddle in the last round when she didn't shy away from the bigger and game Reis. She really hurt Reis with that right hand down the stretch and won that round like a true champion! The fans were classless after the fight and thats a shame. I've been wanting to see Braekhus here for the longest time. She's more than earned it. I don't know why they ask her to move from 147 to 168 to fight Shields though. At 36, the smaller welterweight should not move up 3 weight classes to take on big "T Rex" claressa shields. Its absurd. Katie Taylor moving up from 135 is still a big jump but thats only 12 pounds as opposed to moving up 21 pounds to fight a big young fighter. I know Braekhus has already basically beaten all the good fighters around her division but there's still some good realistic opposition. Svetlana Kulakove, Marie Dicaire Ana Esteche please!! Those are 3 beautiful woman that can fight!

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
        Cecilia Braekhus is beautiful and what an entertaining fight! She showed that championship meddle in the last round when she didn't shy away from the bigger and game Reis. She really hurt Reis with that right hand down the stretch and won that round like a true champion! The fans were classless after the fight and thats a shame. I've been wanting to see Braekhus here for the longest time. She's more than earned it. I don't know why they ask her to move from 147 to 168 to fight Shields though. At 36, the smaller welterweight should not move up 3 weight classes to take on big "T Rex" claressa shields. Its absurd. Katie Taylor moving up from 135 is still a big jump but thats only 12 pounds as opposed to moving up 21 pounds to fight a big young fighter. I know Braekhus has already basically beaten all the good fighters around her division but there's still some good realistic opposition. Svetlana Kulakove, Marie Dicaire Ana Esteche please!! Those are 3 beautiful woman that can fight!
        Yeah, it was f1ucked up they booed her. It was a fun fight down the stretch and she won handily. Hard to boo a boxer for me even more so a woman boxer that's nice and attractive like her. It was a historical moment for her and for her to get boo'd was low class IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          Based on her performance it's obvious why she hangs out in Europe and now after that fight last night with a barely a C+ fighter she better stay away from Christina Hammer...
          Thats a more realistic fight to make than this absurd mentioning of Shields. I personally think Hammer would be having Ann Sophie Mathis flashbacks if she got in with Braekhus. Ries fought Hammer good enough to get a rematch also. I wouldn't mind seeing Braekhus-Hammer. Cecilia just seemed a little nervous fighting in the US for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
            What a fcking creep lol
            Creepy? Lol.. I think im a normal man.. your the creepy one for thinking im creepy for harmlessly daydreaming about a pretty girl.. which is how god made us to donso naturally.. so allow me to illuminate you" the darknes".. if what Im doing wasnt natural, the human species would have died out a long time ago.. but just for clarity, what part of what I said was creepy? Being on the t.v show vikings together? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
              Well said, I couldn't agree more!

Comment

People actually watch women boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                  Creepy? Lol.. I think im a normal man.. your the creepy one for thinking im creepy for harmlessly daydreaming about a pretty girl.. which is how god made us to donso naturally.. so allow me to illuminate you" the darknes".. if what Im doing wasnt natural, the human species would have died out a long time ago.. but just for clarity, what part of what I said was creepy? Being on the t.v show vikings together? Smh
                  I’m guessing darkness is probably a woman. From my experience women can label anything as creepy there’s often no real rhyme or reason.

Comment

If she wants to make big money, she needs to fight Cyborg.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      This #metoo stuff is getting out of control. You didnt say anything creepy at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X