No announcement yet.

Is Ryan Garcia the real deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    **** you and your feelings, you feel a way when I talk about Mexicans but probably wont say **** if I go in a black fighter, a white fighter, a Asian fighter.

You and these euro fanboys, these A.J fanboys are the only f*gs that bring race into these discussions, you cant articulate a sound rebuttal so you are left with the race card. **** YOU!
    No Fuuck you.

You’re pro black and nothing else, racist cuunts like you are what’s ruining this place.

Comment

Very poor defence and if on the backfoot looks like a novice. Also for someone his height and speed he should be throwing more combinations, hes tends to potshot a lot or just throw a 1-2.

Comment

I really really like this kid, but i dont want to get carried away. We have been here countless of times.

Comment

he's surely getting a lot of exposure so we'll find out soon enough... GB has him on the fast track.... in my opinion they should have developed him more before giving him this exposure... similar to Canelo's career.

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
            he's surely getting a lot of exposure so we'll find out soon enough... GB has him on the fast track.... in my opinion they should have developed him more before giving him this exposure... similar to Canelo's career.
            it's a catch 22. Garcia has been fighting opponents that are at the same level that other top prospects are facing he's just destroying them quicker and easier then everybody else. His last fight was supposed to be a step up against a durable guy who just recently fought Christopher Diaz another blue chip prospect who is older and more years as a pro then Garcia. Diaz went the distance with one judge had him only winning by only 1 round. Everyone thought this guy would give Garcia some rounds and work but he was demolished in 1 round. So if you keep moving him up slowly what is he really learning by killing these guys off so fast. But if you jump him up in class too fast and he loses everyone will kill you saying why did you put a 19 year old in the ring with that guy so early you ruined his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr97kPPVBuys View Post
              The next face of boxing when King Canelo retires. Can't wait to see him put them ricans on their knees.
              lol you fool

Comment

Not buying untill he fight some competition. Right now there are lot of hype about couple of guys, let’s se if they lived up to the expectations

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  What do you guys think about this kid? Have you seen his training videos?
                  I saw Ryan coming up in the Amateurs with a couple of my boys .
                  He is Good and is a Good kid .
                  Whether he can live up to the hype ? Not sure .

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    lol you fool
                    Que pasa, Baya? Who you got? Velez or KingRy?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      it's a catch 22. Garcia has been fighting opponents that are at the same level that other top prospects are facing he's just destroying them quicker and easier then everybody else. His last fight was supposed to be a step up against a durable guy who just recently fought Christopher Diaz another blue chip prospect who is older and more years as a pro then Garcia. Diaz went the distance with one judge had him only winning by only 1 round. Everyone thought this guy would give Garcia some rounds and work but he was demolished in 1 round. So if you keep moving him up slowly what is he really learning by killing these guys off so fast. But if you jump him up in class too fast and he loses everyone will kill you saying why did you put a 19 year old in the ring with that guy so early you ruined his career.
                      the last guy was surely not a step up in competition...just by looking at him he looked slow(mentally). stop the madness...he needs to face real prospects no-hopers. slowly doesn't mean fighting trash....it means being selective and putting names on his resume that people actually know

Comment

Working...
                      X