Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah Cotto outboxed Margs as expected but the win was not the revenge Cotto desired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto couldnt but the doc could.....lol cheers

Comment

hey bigsmoothh , so what mexican's have I been "****" towards? And please don't say Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        hey bigsmoothh , so what mexican's have I been "****" towards? And please don't say Victor Ortiz.

The guy is full of ****.You've been irrelevantly a fair poster.Some ppl can't stand the heat.

Comment

and there's always going to be excuses. Mosley utterly desstroyed Margarito, straight up beat the living **** out of him and people were saying "oh well margarito wasn't mentally right being that he got caught loading his gloves, he also had to lose 50 pounds because he become fat after beating cotto" and stuff like that.

At the end of the day, cotto boxed margarito's ears off and margarito was completely ineffective the entire night. He didn't land a single punch that hurt, wobbled or stunned cotto. That's very telling considering the first fight

Comment

I thought it was an impressive performance by Cotto, and I haven't seen him fight near his best since the Manny fight. Cotto fought smart, everyone knew he would target the eye so Margarito only has himself to blame, it was obvious what the tactics would be and it was executed superbly.

Was it enough to revenge the loss, hell yes. Cotto looked very satisfied.

Comment

ANOTHER rizo??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I want to see a third fight. In the first fight Cotto took a knee. Cotto will never admit that Margs beat him fair and square but IMO Cotto was not ready physically in that fight. Cotto gassed out and quit as simple as that. In last nights fight he was better prepared and used more lateral movement.. Should the fight have been stopped? IMO no!! Margs was never seriously hurt. Last nights win could not have been as satisfying as Margs win over him because he never broke Margarito.. Margarito was still coming after him and IMO the last two rounds could of been the difference for Margs.. A third fight is required to see who the better overall fighter really is..
                Maro saidhe would have got to Cotto in the next few rounds, whereas Cotto was along the lines of thinking Margarito was nearly blind, so i could have had a spectacular KO of Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  I want to see a third fight. In the first fight Cotto took a knee. Cotto will never admit that Margs beat him fair and square but IMO Cotto was not ready physically in that fight. Cotto gassed out and quit as simple as that. In last nights fight he was better prepared and used more lateral movement.. Should the fight have been stopped? IMO no!! Margs was never seriously hurt. Last nights win could not have been as satisfying as Margs win over him because he never broke Margarito.. Margarito was still coming after him and IMO the last two rounds could of been the difference for Margs.. A third fight is required to see who the better overall fighter really is..
                  Cotto was satisfied.. you could see how much it meant to him.. i think the staredown at the end was basically Cotto saying " I know now you cheated the first time" the difference in Margs punches was so obvious

Comment

Only bitter Mexicans are butthurt. The only thing Margarito proved in that fight was that he had a chin. Surprisingly, mocking Cotto by eating "girly" jabs/hooks and discrediting it's power was his own undoing later in the fight. Stupid. Cotto is far superior to Margarito.

Comment

I think Marge is angry at Cotto because people think he used plaster and his win is discredited. If no one thought he used plaster for that fight, he would be nice to Cotto and inwardly apologetic for knowingly battering him to a pulp with cement in his gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X