Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Capone-E almost started a riot at the Khan-Judah press conference !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Capone-E almost started a riot at the Khan-Judah press conference !!

@ Press conference long day n LA @AmirKingKhan vs Jutah had Jutah tryin 2 shake my hands told him AKallday lol
    Alomst started a riot with Zab Jutah
    Almost started a riot with Zab Jutah camp #teamhipower #Teamkhan and most hipower hardly here if so @MissLadyPinks1 was here it b OVA!

Apparantly, Mr.Capone-E refused to shake Zab's hand because he is "AK all day".

And LOL at Mr. Capone-E calling Zab Judah, "Jutah", which means slipper in Urdu. Thats a very big insult in our culture. Amir been teaching Mr. Capone-E some Urdu words. I wonder if Mr. Capone-E in return, teached Amir a few Mexican words?
    Last edited by wazaa.; 06-08-2011, 05:23 PM.

Amir is looking real cool hanging out with this ATG Mexican

Comment

Daaaaam he is a straight vato loco

Comment

Why does he try to involve himself so much in pre fight hype, this Capone-e guy? Does his rap career suck that bad? Never heard of him until he started coming out with Khan, and i'm a hip hop fan.

Comment

Mr. Caphoney is NOT Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Why does he try to involve himself so much in pre fight hype, this Capone-e guy? Does his rap career suck that bad? Never heard of him until he started coming out with Khan, and i'm a hip hop fan.
            Ah that would be because you're not familiar with Mexican gangsta rap. Capone is a badass Mexican gangasta. ATG rapper.

Comment

A Camel Humper and a Wet Back insulting a decent hard working American in some 3rd world nonsense gibberish language?

Sad day for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DUCK FACE View Post
                Amir is looking real cool hanging out with this ATG Mexican
                I'm loving the Mexican back-up. Now all his opponents know, not to mess with Amir, because if they do, they will jump on their asses.

Comment

is a amir khan big in pakistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    A Camel Humper and a Wet Back insulting a decent hard working American in some 3rd world nonsense gibberish language?

Sad day for the sport.
                    yo, Zitman.

Make a hate comment about how Amir is gonna lose from Zab.

Your comments are the best. I might quote it.

Comment

Working...
                    X