Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hi Tech" Lomachenko vs Mikey Garcia @ 135 lbs / 9 Stone 9: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only people who DKSAB will pick loma patty cake chenko to win lmfao.

War Mikey!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Only people who DKSAB will pick loma patty cake chenko to win lmfao.

War Mikey!
      Yeah a guy who's username is dedicated to a fighter/man crush is going to be objective.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Yeah a guy who's username is dedicated to a fighter/man crush is going to be objective.
        ask anyone here, im the most non bias objective poster here. I give fighters their props, I call it how it is. You'll never see me twisting facts and lying like *cough* other posters here do.

Comment

ask anyone here, im the most non bias objective poster here. I give fighters their props, I call it how it is. You'll never see me twisting facts and lying like *cough* other posters here do.

Quoted for truth. War Mikey is the king boss hogg and knows his boxing and calls it like he sees it.

Comment

Loma beats him.

Comment

Mikey beats him in a close but clear decision. Lomachenko is a brilliant fighter but he's not unbeatable. He's not fought anyone with the firepower and composure that Garcia has

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Quoted for truth. War Mikey is the king boss hogg and knows his boxing and calls it like he sees it.
                You know it, alot of these nerds try to talk boxing but they too emotionally attached and get mad when all you tell em is the truth lmfao and so they quickly look for the out to write you off and allow them to live in their lalaland boxing fantasy land like this clown did "oh your avy this and that" lmfao.

Comment

You know it, alot of these nerds try to talk boxing but they too emotionally attached and get mad when all you tell em is the truth lmfao and so they quickly look for the out to write you off and allow them to live in their lalaland boxing fantasy land like this clown did "oh your avy this and that" lmfao.
                  You have openly stated that you've wanted fighters to die in the ring. I think your the one with emotional issues when it comes to a sport.

Comment

You have openly stated that you've wanted fighters to die in the ring. I think your the one with emotional issues when it comes to a sport.
                    pssssh you too sensitive. CRY ON LIL BOY LET IT OUT!.

Comment

Garcia by brutal ko

Comment

Working...
                      X