Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGN's review of Christopher Nolan's Interstellar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN's review of Christopher Nolan's Interstellar!!!

I don't know how much credibility they have with their reviews but they gave it a decent score. I would expect it to be higher since Christopher Nolan makes great movies and he's on a roll with Dark Knight, Inception, and Dark Knight Rises. Are you going to see this movie? Are you excited about it? What do you think about the review?

http://youtu.be/-__5CA74U_4

Comment

im gonna be high and im gonna be watchin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Cheers. I'm on phone and can't embed.
        Last edited by Wolfie*; 10-31-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

There is a "narrative disconnect " in a Christopher Nolan film? Shocking.

Comment

I loved the dark knight but absolutely hated inception and thought dark knight rises was kinda weak. Ima check this out though, not sure if I can sit through 3 hours of Anne hathaways face and voice

Comment

Loved TDK and Inception. Hated TDKR, thought it was the ultimate cash grab. Left a really bad taste in my mouth. Nolan has been on a terrible streak lately so I'm a little worried. I'll see it day one though.

Comment

is this movie out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  is this movie out yet?
                  Next Friday for Americans. Nov. 6.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    Loved TDK and Inception. Hated TDKR, thought it was the ultimate cash grab. Left a really bad taste in my mouth. Nolan has been on a terrible streak lately so I'm a little worried. I'll see it day one though.
                    He made one bad movie according to you and that constitutes a "bad streak"?

Comment

Working...
                    X