Fight Night Round 4 Early Production

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4 Early Production

Fight Night4

This is very early production,it's showing what they are trying to accomplish with Fight Night Round 4. The game will be out in spring of 2009.
    Last edited by POETICDRINK2U; 09-13-2008, 04:46 PM.

FINALLY, reach is a factor and some level of inside fighting.

I still need a good career mode.

Comment

Cant wait..

Comment

Looks impressive. Will it goes past Victorious Boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
          Fight Night4

This is very early production,it's showing what they are trying to accomplish with Fight Night Round 4. The game will be out in spring of 2009.
          Hope EA decides to release a finished product this time. Also they should scrap and revamp the whole training aspect and AI and collision detection and animation and....no Burger King this time.

Comment

This is a whole new team working on this Fight Night. The guy working on it actually trains and box some. He's very active in the forums(not this one)

Comment

I really hope they keep SRR in this game! I hope they don't neglect the old timers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                I really hope they keep SRR in this game! I hope they don't neglect the old timers.
                Me too. I like matching the old timers verse the current boxers. I can't understand why some of the so-called boxing fans don't want them.

Comment

Aslong as there is analog controls and not buttons like in Prizefighter.

Comment

somebody should just rip off the victorious boxers(vixtorious spirits-psp preferably) engine and revamp the blocking....thats all i need...., still looks good, cant wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X