Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is okay to take another human beings life..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Actually the bible does draw the distinction between killing and murder. The commandment "Thou shall not kill" contains the word for "murder" or "unjust killing". Bummer. Luckily the bible has a whole host of different justification for righteous killing!

Adultery? Death. Rape? Death. For both. Disobedient children? Death. People in a different city worshiping the wrong god? Death. For everyone in the town. Including women and children. And livestock. And burn it to the ground.

The bible is awesome! Killings a plenty!
    Waiting for Cuauhtemoc reply...

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      My view is.

You can't just take life. It's extremely selfish, and must come at a price.

If you take life, you must be prepared to deal with the consequences.
      My view is to live by the golden rule. If you treat others the way you would hope to be treated then everyone is a good deal more civilised. Unfortunately it just doesn`t work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        So they're just murderers, using Islam as an excuse to kill?
        Correct.
        Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        "true religion" before being tampered by man? religion has always been tampered with since it's inception by man.

and how are they not "real muslims" if they whole heartedly believe in islam?
        their views are warped but they are true muslims none the less.

a religion is made up of it's followers, without it, it isn't anything. so when someone kills in the name of their religion, you can't just cast them out and say well he isn't really one of us. no, that mother****er makes up a percentage of your group.
        Most Muslims interpret the teachings correctly and are wonderful peaceful people. Some criminals corrupt the teachings and interpret it to serve an end.

There is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
          kaps u suck.
          I'm your favorite poster....

Comment

Yes it is. If God says you can, you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              Yes it is. If God says you can, you can.
              So you agree with my above post about a man stoning is wife in the street? He shouldn't be arrested because the bible tells him that this is the proper punishment for adultery?

Comment

Working...
              X