No announcement yet.

Laras wife------

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    For a Cuban? you are fvking racist and dont ***** about Cubans, do you really know any Cubans? Cameron Diaz iz Cuban, Eva Mendes is Cuban, Ana de Armas, Vida Guerra, they are too many, here is a link, knock yourself out...
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cuba...K0e08tp_CrsPM:
    TO be fair, Ana de Armas is likely the only one who is acceptable without tons of makeup. Otherwise they look like...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
        TO be fair, Ana de Armas is likely the only one who is acceptable without tons of makeup. Otherwise they look like...

You're saying there is only ONE hot girl on that list. Please Show us a picture of your girlfriend. She has to be hot as **** with your high ****ing standards....me and my wife are also Cuban. She doesn't wear make up. Cubans are typically gorgeous people hence the american obsession with us and our culture

Comment

• Why is this thread 13 pages?

Comment

• I remember her being way uglier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Cubans are typically gorgeous people hence the american obsession with us and our culture
              Bold is the operative term. But there are obviously multiple Cuban women who aren't good looking and you know it.

Let me help you (and the others you're lying to) out.

How Lopez_Boxing Sees Cuban Women

How Normal Cuban Women Look

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Jajajajajaja

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Bold is the operative term. But there are obviously multiple Cuban women who aren't good looking and you know it.

Let me help you (and the others you're lying to) out.

How Lopez_Boxing Sees Cuban Women

How Normal Cuban Women Look
                  Haha calm down. I did say typically. More than most. But yes, there are ugly Cubans. Of course. My point, is too say "she's hot for a Cuban" is like saying "she's thin for a model". One would expect her to be pretty foremost. Being Cuban is used more as a compliment then a put down. If You add Cuban to the end of a description it's an automatic bonus in your mind. Buuuuut I'm sure we get women from different leagues. So this conversation is probably over your head

Comment

• revelated we are still waiting for a picture of the HOT girls you get. But I have a feeling that's something you can't produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Why is this thread 13 pages?
                      I created in slight jest- I'm a bit astonished at the responses. I think people started arguing about their version of what beautiful is.

Comment

Working...
                      X