Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny pacquiao love child: Joanna bacosa pleads pacquiao to let child carry his famil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why PAC didn't man up and talke care of manny jr jr!

War Manny. Captain pump a ho! Awesome!

Comment

Floyd should teach Manny and Oscar how to take care of ALL your children.

Comment

What kind of coward won't acknowledge his own seed?

Same type of coward that's scared of needles and can't take a loss like a man.

****ing scumbag politician.

Thanks Floyd for exposing this bum may2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          Who's side are you on anyways
          "Who is side are you on anyways".

Excellent work.

Comment

The truth is Manny and his team slandered her back in 2005 or whatever that was. They tried to do damage control, Manny actually threatened her to have an abortion or he would call INS on her. When she didn't the next move by Mannys team was to slander her saying she was a prostitute, which was untrue she worked at the motel as a maid, Manny than said she seduced him while he was high and drunk.

Manny was a heavy drug user, he smoked weed, did cocaine and drank beer during training but never two weeks before. If there was random drug testing in those days he would have gotten popped for weed and cocaine.

I think Manny should acknowledge his love child, also Manny might have some half white kids, he apparently slept with some European chicks 5 years ago.

He has another child out of wedlock he attended the baptismal, I do believe Manny gives the child and the mom money he just doesn't spend time with the kids, messed up really.

Comment

Even Arnold Swarzengger spends time with his Love Child.

Comment

Working...
              X