No announcement yet.

Broner return back to the hood!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner return back to the hood!

AB finally made it back to the hood! and this is how he gets treated....

Perfect

Comment

Thats corny..

Broner forgot boxing is a hood sport even Chavez jr was raised around Mexican cartel jefes. The fact of the matter is the hood has disowned the problem.

Comment

That guy is way too good looking and friendly to be Broner.

Comment

Denzel killed this scene just like he does everything else. One of the greatest ever

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            Denzel killed this scene just like he does everything else. One of the greatest ever
            Yes one of the greatest, what would the world do without Hollywood and people playing make believe. I'd let him fucc me he is so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Yes one of the greatest, what would the world do without Hollywood and people playing make believe. I'd let him fucc me he is so amazing.
              He wouldn't wanna fucc your gaping butt having ass. He needs a tight booty hole for his dick to expand.

Comment

LMFAO! This guy gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  He wouldn't wanna fucc your gaping butt having ass. He needs a tight booty hole for his dick to expand.
                  Yeah I'm sure you know all about that, hence why you have a shirtless, muscular midget as your avi. As for my ass, not sure whether it's gaping or not - at least I know it's only been used to chit out of though unlike yours.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure you know all about that, hence why you have a shirtless, muscular midget as your avi. As for my ass, not sure whether it's gaping or not - at least I know it's only been used to chit out of though unlike yours.
                    Sounds like some1s jealous

Comment

Working...
                    X