Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Inks New Deal With Hearn, Three Fight Deal With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs Inks New Deal With Hearn, Three Fight Deal With DAZN

Daniel Jacobs says he's thrilled to have has signed a three-fight deal with Matchroom Boxing USA and DAZN with the first fight of the deal a blockbuster World Middleweight unification showdown with Canelo Alvarez on Cinco de Mayo weekend, live on DAZN.

[Click Here To Read More]

Eddie is ruining his career doe....

Comment

Well deserved for Jacobs.

Comment

Sciputo 2009 guaranteed Danny Jacobs was going back to PBC and not to DAZN doe! Lmaaaoooooooooo! Pendejo

Comment

I thought Eddie had done little with his career to date remaindered me of the Ortiz situation .This is a great move for a top fighter like Jacob's and fair play to Edward .If J. can pull this off in Vegas where he will need knock downs and maybe even the knockout I will be over the moon for him .Great match up ...watch the body shots J. !

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            Eddie is ruining his career doe....
            Why is it so many of you English people spew racist remarks against black Americans online? Do you know any? Have you ever met any? What’s the source and excuse for your racism?

Comment

Congrats! He wasn't going to re-sign with either unless he got the Canelo fight and he got it!

Comment

He couldn't risk losing him. Just lost Beterbiev, and Whyte might be meeting with Haymon. He needs an American fighter for DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                  He couldn't risk losing him. Just lost Beterbiev, and Whyte might be meeting with Haymon. He needs an American fighter for DAZN.
                  yup. desperation move, but I like it.

Comment

The only way D.J can beat Canelo is that he knocks him down multiple times or knocks him out, as anywhere from 9-3 Jacobs to 6-6 Draw is a Canelo win.

Eddie Hearn ruined his Career!

Comment

Working...
                    X