Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury's Nandrolone claim that he & Hughie had eaten "wild boar that wasn't castrated"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury's Nandrolone claim that he & Hughie had eaten "wild boar that wasn't castrated"

What ever happened to the finding during or around Fury's fight with Klitschko that he had high levels of the PED, Nandrolone, in his system, as did his cousin Hughie.

Fury claimed that he/they had eaten "a wild boar that wasn't castrated."

Did they buy that? I saw one testing expert said he'd had to have eaten many to get that reading.

I think his adding the phrase "that wasn't castrated" says it all.

After all we know that some wild boars do make their way to the nearest vet and ask to get that service--castration.

They hate on Canelo for his tainted meat.

That excuse is a lot better than Fury “eating Wild Boar D1ck.”

Comment

He did train in Holland they eat a lot of boar there. They also usually castrate them after puberty so if they're ever cooked, it doesn't have boar taint.

what they say about it does actually make sense in some way, if they say it's wild.

Still, i rarely believe anyone's excuses and i pretty much thing almost everyone takes something or other at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
        He did train in Holland they eat a lot of boar there. They also usually castrate them after puberty so if they're ever cooked, it doesn't have boar taint.

what they say about it does actually make sense in some way, if they say it's wild.

Still, i rarely believe anyone's excuses and i pretty much thing almost everyone takes something or other at this point.
        You can't tell me the Canelo one doesn't make sense considering the circumstances also his compliance with hair test afterwards. I feel he's clean, unpopular opinion.

Comment

Lol wtf. Sh#tty excuse lol. This time he wasnt on PED and schooled the "baddest man on the planet"

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            You can't tell me the Canelo one doesn't make sense considering the circumstances also his compliance with hair test afterwards. I feel he's clean, unpopular opinion.
            Who knows.

I think we just assume they are all guilty because they're athletes and it's been going on for years.

Of course Canelo could've been innocent, there is tainted meat out there. Same as the Fury story, it's very viable, knowing where the training camp was where both he and Hughie were training at the time they took the tests.

Fury never tested dirty for the Wlad fight, it was a test some training camp before he fought Hammer, same as Canelo has never tested dirty before either. Both had been tested loads of times and never been caught or had any suspicion around them. First time for everything, of course...

My cynical self thinks they're guilty because we know athletes do. But there is a chance that neither were.

Comment

Sorry, this doesn't wash for many reasons. Just one they said it was a wild boar not a hypothetical farmed boar. It's not wild if farmed. And if they capture and kill a wild boar, it doesn't make sense to castrate them then nor will it affect the levels.

Or are you saying they capture a wild boar, hold it for a week, just to castrate them to get lower nandrolone levels?

There is also the possibility that Fury knowing he was doing PEDS, and they did or would soon find it left that camp and had something to be depressed about, namely getting the title stripped and getting maybe a lifetime ban. Previously he had the ankle excuse for the 1st avoidance of the Klitschko fight.

A lot doesn't add up. There's no proof, but as with Canelo who had a former butcher with him IIRC, things don't add up.

Look at this absurd claim that Canelo's failed tests came from eating with Bill Clinton: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...l-Clinton.html

"Wild boar that wasn't castrated."
              Was Bill Clinton in Holland again dining with Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Sorry, this doesn't wash for many reasons. Just one they said it was a wild boar not a hypothetical farmed boar. It's not wild if farmed. And if they capture and kill a wild boar, it doesn't make sense to castrate them then nor will it affect the levels.

Or are you saying they capture a wild boar, hold it for a week, just to castrate them to get lower nandrolone levels?

There is also the possibility that Fury knowing he was doing PEDS, and they did or would soon find it left that camp and had something to be depressed about, namely getting the title stripped and getting maybe a lifetime ban. Previously he had the ankle excuse for the 1st avoidance of the Klitschko fight.

A lot doesn't add up. There's no proof, but as with Canelo who had a former butcher with him IIRC, things don't add up.

Look at this absurd claim that Canelo's failed tests came from eating with Bill Clinton: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...l-Clinton.html

"Wild boar that wasn't castrated."
                Was Bill Clinton in Holland again dining with Fury?

What? Fury claimed it was not castrated, which would be correct if it was wild, as they claimed.

If it was farmed, it would be castrated, but they said it was wild, not farmed.

That said, whether you believe they went out and captured a wild boar is another thing altogether. Although Fury has said in the past that he eats wild hedgehog and wasn't kidding, Saunders also spoke about Fury doing that. So them getting a wild boar might not be out of the question.

Anyway, i said i don't really believe it, but what they say could be a viable excuse if they did get a wild boar.

Comment

What? Fury claimed it was not castrated, which would be correct if it was wild, as they claimed.

If it was farmed, it would be castrated, but they said it was wild, not farmed.

That said, whether you believe they went out and captured a wild boar is another thing altogether. Although Fury has said in the past that he eats wild hedgehog and wasn't kidding, Saunders also spoke about Fury doing that. So them getting a wild boar might not be out of the question.

Anyway, i said i don't really believe it, but what they say could be a viable excuse if they did get a wild boar.
                  Sorry but none of that adds up for me.
                  And I'd like to know when Fury and Saunders said those things. Or when Saunders claimed to have seen him eating wild boar

Isn't Saunders the one who barged in on Wilder dining and threw chicken on him? Was it wild chicken? and was soon found + for oxilofrine which Conte said is 10X stronger than Clenbuterol that Saunders slammed Canelo for saying he should get a lifetime ban.

So anything Saunders says is tainted to me. Likewise Fury's deluded racist rants show his word is also not trustworthy.

He put on a great boxing performance last week with only those 2 comeback fights. Much else about him is dubious. Like Canelo, certain people are given preferences in many ways.
                  And boxers are or have been acting like politicians, lying all or most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                    Sorry but none of that adds up for me.
                    And I'd like to know when Fury and Saunders said those things. Or when Saunders claimed to have seen him eating wild boar

Isn't Saunders the one who barged in on Wilder dining and threw chicken on him? Was it wild chicken? and was soon found + for oxilofrine which Conte said is 10X stronger than Clenbuterol that Saunders slammed Canelo for saying he should get a lifetime ban.

So anything Saunders says is tainted to me. Likewise Fury's deluded racist rants show his word is also not trustworthy.

He put on a great boxing performance last week with only those 2 comeback fights. Much else about him is dubious. Like Canelo, certain people are given preferences in many ways.
                    And boxers are or have been acting like politicians, lying all or most of the time.
                    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/...ating-hedgehog

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/bo...-had-to-refuse

Also, what racist rants from Fury?

Comment

Working...
                    X