Corey Feldman launches Indiegogo campaign to expose Hollywood pedophiles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will not live much longer

Comment

Does this mean his promising rap career is over?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Some of those thoughts did cross my mind as well. Why not just go ahead and name the pedos right now instead of later? Take advantage of all the media attention surrounding Harvey Weinstein.

But you have to figure that if he does talk the accused will go after him with lawsuits. Which obviously would affect his family's finances.
        I don't believe it at all, for the reasons MegaAnon mentioned. I'm 100% sure that he's working for Hollywood guys here.

You could maybe argue that he really need all that money to ''protect his poor, scared familly'' & for the upcoming lawsuits, only if his story wasn't pushed by the mainstream media at this moment. The same mainstream media that's been keeping quiet about Corey's abuse for decades. Never mind all the questions that Podesta emails raised, and THOUSANDS of child abuse & child **** related arrests since Trump took the office, that they ignored and desperately tried to lable as ''debunked''. The fact that now, all of sudden, they deliberately started pushing Fieldman and Weinstein stories on their own, just proves that they are trying to hide some more recent, bigger scandals.

Mainstream media pushing these Fieldman & Weinstein stories all of sudden, only means they have an agenda. If he really needed 10 mil for his familly safety, the mainstream media (controled and financed by the same people as Hollywood) wouldn't deliberately push his story all of sudden.
        Last edited by StefanTosic; 10-28-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
          I don't believe it at all, for the reasons MegaAnon mentioned. I'm 100% sure that he's working for Hollywood guys here.

You could maybe argue that he really need all that money to ''protect his poor, scared familly'' & for the upcoming lawsuits, only if his story wasn't pushed by the mainstream media at this moment. The same mainstream media that's been keeping quiet about Corey's abuse for decades. Never mind all the questions that Podesta emails raised, and THOUSANDS of child abuse & child **** related arrests since Trump took the office, that they ignored and desperately tried to lable as ''debunked''. The fact that now, all of sudden, they deliberately started pushing Fieldman and Weinstein stories on their own, just proves that they are trying to hide some more recent, bigger scandals.

Mainstream media pushing these Fieldman & Weinstein stories all of sudden, only means they have an agenda. If he really needed 10 mil for his familly safety, the mainstream media (controled and financed by the same people as Hollywood) wouldn't deliberately push his story all of sudden.
          I don't trust the mainstream media either.

But the fact that they are covering Feldman is bringing the issue to the attention of a wider audience. I think that is a good thing for the most part, can't imagine that the Hollywood pedos hiding in the shadows are too pleased about it.

Comment

I don't trust the mainstream media either.

But the fact that they are covering Feldman is bringing the issue to the attention of a wider audience. I think that is a good thing for the most part, can't imagine that the Hollywood pedos hiding in the shadows are too pleased about it.
            Oh sure it's a great thing that this is bringing child rape to the light and people are finally starting to take it more seriously, no doubt, so even covering Feildman is a good thing for the reasons you mentioned, but on the other side it's clear to me that Corey's shilling for pedowood in this case.

Comment

Corey Haim's mother Judy calls Corey Feldman 'a scam artist' as actor tries to raise $10 million to reveal names of child molesters in show business

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...am-artist.html

Comment

He wants to raise $10 million to make a film in which he will name names. Also wants the money to hire a legal team and security to protect himself and his family.

I hope he gets it made or at least, finds a way to hide and blow the whistle on the pedos at the top.

Comment

He's been saying this **** for ages. Wish he would start naming names or shut the **** up.

Comment

making a a movie or youtube video to namedrop pedos probably won't do much. other actors need to come forward to corroborate his story. in any case he will definitely need the money to lawyer up.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      I hope he gets it made or at least, finds a way to hide and blow the whistle on the pedos at the top.
                      It's silly to think that this supposed documentary once made, won't be shelved and blackballed like An Open Secret. Naming the names right now for free would be much more effective if he really carred about children, fuk that shill.

Comment

Working...
                      X