Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Larry actually claim to have had sex with another man in prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Larry actually claim to have had sex with another man in prison?

I read this on here recently, is this actually true?

No way he admitted to that surely?

I've wondered that too. I don't think you brag about your manraping skills outside the big house. Maybe inside its worth bragging about.

I've never seen him deny it or set the story straight in threads he posted in when it was mentioned I know that much. So either its true or its such a nutty claim started by one of Larry's many enemies or friends jealous of his superiority he doesn't feel the need to defend it.

Comment

I doubt it's true. Just freedom projecting his **** fantasy onto others. People don't get raped like that

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        I doubt it's true. Just freedom projecting his **** fantasy onto others. People don't get raped like that

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I've wondered that too.
          Me too.

I've heard it for years but have no idea if its true.

I'll say this about Larry, he had the stones to show up to an e-challenge he agreed to show up for. He's a straight-up guy in that regard.

Comment

I've seen Freedom say so a few times. It's possible that Larry said that, but if he did it was before I was a member of the site. I can neither confirm nor deny. it
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-19-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

No, saying he had sex with another man is implying that the sex was consensual.

Larry straight up raped those fools. Grabbed that booty like it was his right.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                No, saying he had sex with another man is implying that the sex was consensual.

Larry straight up raped those fools. Grabbed that booty like it was his right.
                Larry puttin in work

Comment

Larry said he raped 20 men in prison.

Comment

We need to get to the bottom of this

Comment

Working...
                    X