No announcement yet.

Messing with a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
    George st pierre said that he would never fight someone outside the ring, Because a "bullet will always be faster than any punch i could throw" its not worth it,

a man can only take so much humiliation before he cracks. Guy that loses his wife, his family broken apart now, and his entire way of life altered dramatically could easily try showing up with a gun or knife
    Apparently he doesn't get it.

Hopefully he learns by the time this thread dies down....or he might learn the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?
      i suggest you watch this movie before making your first move.

Comment

Just let her suck your co.ck. If not your's she's just gonna find another one.

Comment

Don't be a home wrecker. You're taking the mother away from her 2 kids, and you are taking a man's wife. Be very careful on where you are going. I suggest you watch the movie Unfaithful, if you want to know how dangerous it is on having sex with a married woman.
          Last edited by Thraxox; 03-18-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

You seem to be a pretty cool dude so I just want to say this.

It’s unethical and scandelous to mess with another man’s wife. People get murdered for this and it can happen to anybody.

You are only 29... why not be in a normal relationship? Im not religious but i do believe in Karma and nobody can duck Karma.

Do yourself a favor and end it while you can. Like i said, people get killed for sht like this and you have alot of years ahead of you.

Comment

The answer is found in Bobby's and Finito's replies.

Comment

I'll play devil's advocate here.

You owe nothing to her man (or family) and what you do with another consensual adult is between the both of you. She wants to have fun with you and if you're game then take your shot, it's sex she's seeking and you probably know she's not looking for a new relationship. Yes, think things through but if she is being discrete and wants sex, then it is completely your prerogative. I sense a lot of insecure guys here who are placing themselves in the shoes of the guy, and wondering how they would react if some random guy banged their wife. I get it. However, if she is already looking to mess around, she'll either do it with you or look for another guy to fook. You being some high-ethical warrior is not going to prevent this woman from seeking out sex outside of her marriage.

Get a room and shag her.
                Last edited by _original_; 03-19-2019, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  Most bitches don't cheat (not all) because they want to leave an unhappy relationship. They cheat because being bad juices that cooter. Sounds like you got a bored housewife that didn't sample enough dick before she got hitched. Normally your boy Deezy aka that clam killer aka the poon slayer would say it's a go, but that's work poon and work poon always ends messy and not in that good way where it's dripping down your balls.

Two kids, eh? Sounds like she's good and broke in. If you ain't gonna go splashing in them extramarital juices send your boy her contact info, bruh.

Yo Bobby, thought you were getting soft on me my boy, until I read that last savage sentence. Dignity restored bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    So for the last 2 months or so I've been messing around with this woman at work. It started innocent and tbh at first I didn't even like her (her character, not her looks) and the feeling was mutual.

But after a while we started talking, at first about trivial **** then about more serious stuff and, as it turns out, she's not this uptight bytch I thought she was. She's a little older (31) than me (29), but I don't mind that.

She likes me too, she always finds some excuse to be near me, she "accidentally' touches me all the time, not to mention I've caught her thousands of times staring at me. Not looking, just outright staring. The signs are there: she wants to ****.

Normally I wouldn't even think twice, BUT there's a catch: she's married with 2 kids.

She doesn't outright say she's unhappy but I can tell she is miserable. Last week she told me she wishes she didn't get married in such young age (when she was 19 not because she got knocked up, her hubby is 8 years older than her) and that she sometimes wonders how would it be if she got to enjoy her 20's as a single woman like most of her friends did. She says her and her hubby don't have that spark anymore they once did, that they rarely talk and that he's never home.

Wtf do I do? I don't wanna be that guy who ****s another man's wife but it sounds like their marriage could be over soon anyway. On the other hand, I don't want her show up with two kids on my doorstep once her husband finds out cuz I'm certainly not looking for a relationship.

Should I just bang her one time and then call it quits? Or should I just keep it moving and not get involved in this (potential) drama? What do I do?
                    bruh what are you waiting for?

only one thing I would say NEVER in her/his house. Thats just too disrespectful

also you can't know the guy or someone from his fam

if not let her blow you at least haha

Comment

There is a big difference between ****ing a girl in a relationship and a girl thats married with a family. That's not something you do, bro.

You either take that fact to heart, or you learn the lesson hard way. I did for sure.

And it has nothing to do with guy code or any of that ****. Nine times out of ten, it blows all the way up in your face and you're left really regretting it. No mother****er that ever got shot for messing with someones wife thought in a million years he'd be the one to get shot for doing just that. Not to mention someone at work catching wind of it, not liking it, and getting your ass fired.

What you should do is keep flirting with the girl at work because work flirting is fun, but leave it at that. Download tinder if you want to mess with a confused woman with two kids... it's crawling with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X