Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear that when Trump calls on his supporters to save him from impeachment, the White supremacist faction of BoxingScene might take to the streets in their tighty whities. They won't make it far; I suppose an old lady or perhaps a dog will stop them in their tracks. But for a good 5 minutes, five minutes, the fate of the whole United States shall be up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      So one guy out of billions? Nice way to judge entire people you sound dumb and brainwashed paranoid by cnn
      Just admit you hate Muslims. At least be honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
        He also wrote (about Trump) "as a leader?, God no." In the same sentence.

An immigrant kills what he perceives as" bad" immigrants over immigration policies.

Stupidity has consequences.

I think you should review how symbolism is utilized. You might be falling vitcim to your own ignorance.

But fu.ck it, blame anything that makes you feel comfortable.

Just know, that man killed those people because his logic was twisted from the same blame game you want to play.
        Just admit you hate Muslims. It's obvious anyway, but just be honest about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Wrapped in this flag,

with this cross,

Like this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
            Just admit you hate Muslims. It's obvious anyway, but just be honest about it.
            Why would you feel the need to reply if you are only going to deflect with humor?

Does it tickle something deep within yourself, to label a poster of text?

Why don't you become civilized and ask me outright if I hate Muslims?

Are you afraid that my answers maybe different than your expectations?

Go ahead ask...I promise I won't behave like the people who raised you and lie.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
              Why would you feel the need to reply if you are only going to deflect with humor?

Does it tickle something deep within yourself, to label a poster of text?

Why don't you become civilized and ask me outright if I hate Muslims?

Are you afraid that my answers maybe different than your expectations?

Go ahead ask...I promise I won't behave like the people who raised you and lie.
              Lol, you can try to dance around it all you want. It's obvious as hell from how you talk about it that you sympathize with the shooter more than you do the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                I fear that when Trump calls on his supporters to save him from impeachment, the White supremacist faction of BoxingScene might take to the streets in their tighty whities. They won't make it far; I suppose an old lady or perhaps a dog will stop them in their tracks. But for a good 5 minutes, five minutes, the fate of the whole United States shall be up in the air.
                There really is a thick, stinky white supremacist presence on this forum.

Comment

Lol, you can try to dance around it all you want. It's obvious as hell from how you talk about it that you sympathize with the shooter more than you do the victims.
                  This is where it starts to get scary ladies and gentleman!

He does not care to ask about the things he can already define.

Even when dealing with strangers!

Who hurt you to the degree that you need to set definitions without asking questions?

I told you I wouldn't lie.
                  Do you not trust me?

If I told you, I only dance with my girl would you call me a ****phobe?

Whenever you want to know you can ask. Even in PM if you are shy.

Comment

There really is a thick, stinky white supremacist presence on this forum.
                    Yup

Especially the latino and Asian ones on this thread

Comment

I see posts from a Mexican, a Filipino Chinese, a Puerto Rican and a native american

I think maybe Jim is white

"The white supremacy is thick in here though
                      "

Comment

Working...
                      X