Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY White teacher gets settlement for yrs of physical, racial, and sex abuse from stud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY White teacher gets settlement for yrs of physical, racial, and sex abuse from stud

An immigrant Bosnian city teacher who complained of horrific racial, sexual, and physical abuse from students has settled a lawsuit against the Department of Education, The Post has learned.

Aida Sehic and the DOE agreed to resolve the case this week for an undisclosed but “substantial” sum, according to her attorney, Bryan Glass.

Sehic’s Manhattan federal suit said students in Bronx and Manhattan schools cracked her nose with a bag of metal rulers, stabbed her with a mechanical pencil, routinely demanded sex acts, overturned her classroom and frequently called her a “white *****.”

Sehic said she repeatedly sought relief from a range of sources, including school administrators, her union and even cops.

But there was little interest in her woes – and Sehic said she was instead targeted for termination because of her complaints and hit with disciplinary charges in 2016.

Sehic’s suit contended that her campus assailants were never removed from class and rarely punished.

Administrators “sought to blame her for unruly classes that resulted from the administration’s failure to protect her and discipline students who were allowed to repeatedly racially and sexually harass her without disciplinary consequences,’’ according to her suit.

After filing her suit in September, Sehic told The Post that she empathized with kids in her classes who were eager to be educated but suffered from the classroom chaos.

“Some kids wanted to learn but there were those who wouldn’t let them,” she said. “You can’t kick the kids out and the administration blames you. What can you do as a teacher?”

Glass told The Post that the city settled her case unusually quickly and that Sehic – who is still a city teacher – was relieved to have put the matter behind her.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/07/teache...t-her-schools/

those schools are like 95% Hispanic

Comment

I'm sure the fact that blacks and hispanics aren't as successful as whites and asians in this country has ZERO to do with the fact that they act like animals at the zoo when they're in school instead of taking it seriously. It's definitely that institutional racism thing we always hear about.

Comment

did she teach at one of those schools for bad kids only? lol

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          I'm sure the fact that blacks and hispanics aren't as successful as whites and asians in this country has ZERO to do with the fact that they act like animals at the zoo when they're in school instead of taking it seriously. It's definitely that institutional racism thing we always hear about.
          keep worshiping black athletes you cuck

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            keep worshiping black athletes you cuck
            I don't worship them Im entertained by them. Black people have been great entertainment for us white people ever since we found out they could tap dance.

Did the truth in my post hit a nerve? What was your gpa boy?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              I don't worship them Im entertained by them. Black people have been great entertainment for us white people ever since we found out they could tap dance.

Did the truth in my post hit a nerve? What was your gpa boy?
              youre not fooling anyone you cuck. you probably have a poster of that 6'10 black man on your wall right now

Comment

youre not fooling anyone you cuck. you probably have a poster of that 6'10 black man on your wall right now
                Under 1.0 I bet. Now you bag groceries at Trader Joe's and blame the white man that you're broke LMAO

Comment

he definitely yanks it to michael jordan or jackson.

Comment

did she teach at one of those schools for bad kids only? lol
                    You mean every urban public school in the country?

Comment

Working...
                    X