No announcement yet.

Floyd "Scared Money Don't Make No Money" Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd "Scared Money Don't Make No Money" Mayweather

tried to hide behind haymon and ellerbe when posed with the question of fighting shane, instead of just saying shane i'm gonna fight you next...one minute, he's supposed to be his own man and in the next breath, he's not...

now you discredit the win??? why??

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Hatton, Corrales, and Alvarez are the best prime guys. I don't think anybody's mistaking them for high rank prime atg fighters.
      Take it for what it's worth.

Floyd Boys get the sniffles that there isn't more widespread respect for the resume post Oscar, but fear not Floyd Boys. For your never ending loyalty Floyd has free tickets for you for his next sideshow, um I mean boxing match.
      posters like this always move the goal post

Comment

lmao

Comment

What a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            tried to hide behind haymon and ellerbe when posed with the question of fighting shane, instead of just saying shane i'm gonna fight you next...one minute, he's supposed to be his own man and in the next breath, he's not...
            Shane has took some beatings in his career, but Floyd gave him the ass whooping of his life

Comment

TC sounding like Brian Kenny. Just give TBE his props

Comment

I remember when Floyd got punked by Margarito! Margarito went straight to his face and Floyd shyt himself and pissed out all the steroids in his system.

No love for Floyd. He makes us black folks look like cowards.

Fight Manny or Canelo! Stop ducking them for pizza delivery bums from Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post

TC sounding like Brian Kenny. Just give TBE his props
                  That was so funny. Brian Kenny and R.A. the Rugged Man telling Floyd he's scared of Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao. Then he goes and whoops their asses.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    That was so funny. Brian Kenny and R.A. the Rugged Man telling Floyd he's scared of Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao. Then he goes and whoops their asses.
                    The best is when brian kenny said he was scared of Baldomir.

Comment

Working...
                    X