Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO, Canelo and GF do Karaoke! “GGG Needs Us, Mexican Style!” Good lord..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO, Canelo and GF do Karaoke! “GGG Needs Us, Mexican Style!” Good lord..

Canelo and GF trolling Tom Loeffler and his fighter Gennadiy

Canelo has a lot of gey mannerisms and with the rumors that he slept with Oscar in February i am convinced he is a phgt. just look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Canelo has a lot of gey mannerisms and with the rumors that he slept with Oscar in February i am convinced he is a phgt. just look at him.
      I know for a fact that your a F A G G O T yourself...
      Tell me I'm lying??

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I know for a fact that your a F A G G O T yourself...
        Tell me I'm lying??
        I know for a fact you wouldnt tell me that to my face punk.. lets meet and we'll see who the pght is u bsh

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
          Canelo and GF trolling Tom Loeffler and his fighter Gennadiy

All the times you LYAO you must not have much ass left. You sure love Canelo. Can you handle it when Kovalev or GGG beats him in September?

Comment

It's weird seeing him in a normal setting. He has this presence (gigantic fooking head) and strange lustful split second glances at the camera. When he was holding his nose it looked like he was just about ready to go deep semen diving into Oscars crevice.
            Last edited by Gideon lock; 07-13-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
              It's weird seeing him in a normal setting. He has this presence (gigantic fooking head) and strange lustful split second glances at the camera. When he was holding his nose it looked like he was just about ready to go deep semen diving into Oscars crevice.
              The best part is that track is available on iTunes!!

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                there's a stankin ass hot **** hoe singing Karaoke and you're imagining Canelo is ze gey?

dassa kray kray!

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
                  The best part is that track is available on iTunes!!
                  Well in that case I'll buy it so your girl can listen to it while she sucks my balls bro. Then we'll watch some badass fuking fights man have a cigarette some food.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
                    Well in that case I'll buy it so your girl can listen to it while she sucks my balls bro. Then we'll watch some badass fuking fights man have a cigarette some food.
                    I doubt you get to hard for girls mayne. I think it's GGG you fancy, lad! MP3 is only $1.99 too

Comment

Working...
                    X