Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feds: No civil rights charges against NYPD officer who choked Eric Garner in 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
    Stop spreading lies. He died of a heart attack.
    Triggered by the illegal choke hold.

Comment

NYPD and two doctors said it was a chokehold, and the death happened due to the chokehold.

NYPD policy prohibits the use of chokeholds, and Pantaleo denied choking Garner. According to Pantaleo's lawyer, a subsequent internal report from NYPD Chief Surgeon Eli Kleinman, completed at the request of NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau, found that Pantaleo did not put Garner into a chokehold, and that Garner's pre-existing health conditions contributed to his death.[4] However, New York City Medical Examiner Dr. Floriana Persechino disagreed, stating Garner died of an asthma attack brought on by a chokehold and a lethal series of events.[1] This conclusion was confirmed by an independent autopsy which found hemorrhaging around Garner's neck.[5] The NYPD internal affairs inquiry also determined that Pantaleo used a chokehold and recommended disciplinary charges, although no charges were filed by the department.[6]
      Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Triggered by the illegal choke hold.
        Triggered by a lifetime of poor decisions. He died because he was unhealthy and the exertion of his own choosing was too much for him to handle.

Comment

Officer Pantaleo is lucky for that. Chokeholds by officers are illegal. It also illegal in the prison system for CO’s. If I do that and kill an inmate with it, i’d be working to pay off Garner’s family for my whole life. Money would automatically come from my paycheck biweekly.

He didn’t kill him on purpose, but Garner died due to the illegal chokehold.
          Again, if you can talk you are not being choked.

Basic medical science.

Try and catch up before posting, please.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            If someone is talking, they can breathe.

That's basic medical science.
            This is incorrect as you're clearly no medical doctor.

Grasping and clinging to air and getting tiny bits of words out is an indicator of being choked.

If your grandma is at a restaurant choking on steak, you will hear her saying "I'm choking" as she grasps for air while making weazing noises before passing out and dying.

Again, the NYPD doesn't go handing out 5.9 million dollars for no reason.
            Last edited by Easteurobox; 07-17-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

If I shoot you in the stomach and you die.

Do you die from bleeding to death or do you die from being shot?

It amazes me at the attempts of semantics on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                I know what a chokehold is
                Clearly you don't.

Also know a rear naked choke is a blood choke. It chokes off blood to the brain not oxygen to the lungs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokehold

Actually, It causes both air constriction, and restriction of blood flow to the brain

Also a choke that lasts 15 seconds is not enough to suffocate a guy thru oxygen deprivation
                Clearly you haven't seen the video. As the choke was clearly longer than 15 seconds. Another lie and attempt to deceive from you.

Also him talking is a sign that he wasn't really being choked
                If Wong Tong is choking on white rice and is grasping for air before he passes out, you don't think he'll be able to let out weazing noises and short attempts for breath while saying he's choking? Him being able to squeak out the fact that he's choking, doesn't negate the fact that he's choking.

They didn't suffocate that guy nor choke him to death

He was a fat dude in bad health
                So if I shoot a guy named Lo Mein and he dies, you would say he died because of internal bleeding and not being shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
                  Clearly you don't.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokehold

Actually, It causes both air constriction, and restriction of blood flow to the brain

Clearly you haven't seen the video. As the choke was clearly longer than 15 seconds. Another lie and attempt to deceive from you.

If Wong Tong is choking on white rice and is grasping for air before he passes out, you don't think he'll be able to let out weazing noises and short attempts for breath while saying he's choking? Him being able to squeak out the fact that he's choking, doesn't negate the fact that he's choking.

So if I shoot a guy named Lo Mein and he dies, you would say he died because of internal bleeding and not being shot?
                  Lol

Rear naked chokes are blood chokes

You'll pass out before you suffocate from lack of oxygen

Go take a jiu jitsu class or judo class or submission grappling

How long can u hold your breath?

Comment

NYPD and two doctors said it was a chokehold, and the death happened due to the chokehold.

Wikipedia
                    Asthma triggered by

Not killed by

He didnt choke the guy to death

The choke probably gave the fat guy an asthma attack

His asthma killed him

Comment

Karma is a MF'er. And all this over panhandling or loitering? Pretty f.cken stupid on both their behalf's. 1 should've listened to commands and the other should've laid off the juice, that roid rage was in full effect.

Comment

Working...
                      X