Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember in 2016 Abel Sanchez said GGG would test 168!? What Happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember in 2016 Abel Sanchez said GGG would test 168!? What Happened?

Throwback Saturdays! NOtice how GGG fanboys and LDBC PBC shills say fighting a 175lb in ''the middle'' (aka a catchweight) is bad for Canelo, but grandmaster Abel has to educate...

TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

Bruh already happened...Steve Rolls at 164lb catchweight.

Pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Bruh already happened...Steve Rolls at 164lb catchweight.

Pay attention.
      Yes. Canelo did the same thing against Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Yes. Canelo did the same thing against Chavez Jr.
        Chavez Jr. vs Rolls resume...

You think Rolls could go 10 rounds with a Top 5 LHW at the time in Fonfara?!

Rolls = pillowfists mayne

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
          Chavez Jr. vs Rolls resume...

You think Rolls could go 10 rounds with a Top 5 LHW at the time in Fonfara?!

Rolls = pillowfists mayne
          I think Rolls could take Chavez rn at 168. Junior fell off hard. He was a beast at 160 though. Remember the beating he put on Andy Lee?

Comment

Throwback Saturdays! NOtice how GGG fanboys and LDBC PBC shills say fighting a 175lb in ''the middle'' (aka a catchweight) is bad for Canelo, but grandmaster Abel has to educate...

You are always talking about LDBC and PBC shills and I don't know what the hell you are talking a bout. What exactly is a PBC or LDBC shill. Could you explain that to me in plain English and not the gibberish you usually speak. Why is it GGG fans must be downgraded by you to fanboys or shills while Canelo gets to have fans. I am a fan of GGG. I am not a fanboy or a PBC or LDBC shill. I am a fan of boxers not letters. Why do you bring up this old history about GGG not fighting at 168 when right now Canelo is doing everything he can to avoid fighting GGG again and they are the same weight? You cannot go a single day without starting a few threads attacking GGG and his fans. I wonder what your threads will be about when your superhero Canelo loses in September. I don't know if he loses to GGG or Kovalev but I think he loses either way. By the way what has Canelo ever done at 168? If GGG had gone to 168 to fight a weak guy like Fielding he would get trashed for it.

Comment

I think Rolls could take Chavez rn at 168. Junior fell off hard. He was a beast at 160 though. Remember the beating he put on Andy Lee?
              Chavez Jr. is a natural LHW. Lately he’s been doing shadow boxing workouts looking swolle like a Cruiser but these past two weeks he shed off all that weight and looking trimmed again. Chavez Jr. is the most dangerous promotion. You never know if he’ll miss weight or cancel.

Comment

Great fight. Andy took a tough physical beating.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You are always talking about LDBC and PBC shills and I don't know what the hell you are talking a bout. What exactly is a PBC or LDBC shill. Could you explain that to me in plain English and not the gibberish you usually speak. Why is it GGG fans must be downgraded by you to fanboys or shills while Canelo gets to have fans. I am a fan of GGG. I am not a fanboy or a PBC or LDBC shill. I am a fan of boxers not letters. Why do you bring up this old history about GGG not fighting at 168 when right now Canelo is doing everything he can to avoid fighting GGG again and they are the same weight? You cannot go a single day without starting a few threads attacking GGG and his fans. I wonder what your threads will be about when your superhero Canelo loses in September. I don't know if he loses to GGG or Kovalev but I think he loses either way. By the way what has Canelo ever done at 168? If GGG had gone to 168 to fight a weak guy like Fielding he would get trashed for it.
                  What does that have to do with what Abel Sanchez said?

Comment

They were exploring a fight with Frotch and he decided to retire. 168 lbs was proven to be a very weak division. Caleb truax who got stopped by jacobs went on to win the title shortly after in Jan 2017.

Comment

Working...
                    X