Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Holly Holm fan, I gotta ask: What the HELL was that performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Holly Holm fan, I gotta ask: What the HELL was that performance?

Just before she got her head kicked off. What was she trying to do? Why was she raising her shin and dropping her hands instead of just keeping her hands up and boxing smart like she usually does?

Like she seriously looks whacked out before that kick. Like she thought oblique kick but got thrown off by the feint.

Old age & the many wars she had made her decline. She should retire after getting beat at her own game like Amanda isnt even a kick boxer ffs Nunes is a striker.

Comment

She actually did better than I expected her too

Comment

Holly needs to retire I really like her but she's nowhere near what she was and I don't like seeing her get hurt.

Comment

she got caught in one of those awkward moment. boxers done this before.. like when danny garcia was gonna throw a punch on erik morales then he kinda pulled back and half-assed it then got made fun of it by morales.. holly got caught in one of those moment.. i think she was trying to kick but then decided not too.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            she got caught in one of those awkward moment. boxers done this before.. like when danny garcia was gonna throw a punch on erik morales then he kinda pulled back and half-assed it then got made fun of it by morales.. holly got caught in one of those moment.. i think she was trying to kick but then decided not too.
            As others have said, Nunes isn't even a kickboxer. Besides, Holm is a left kicker, she raised her shin like she was doing a Karate Kid move. The only answer I've got is she second guessed an oblique kick for some reason.

I'm sorry, Holm should not have taken that shot.
            Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 07-08-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

She’s 37 should knock it on the head.

Comment

Now she may get that Katie Taylor payday

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  As others have said, Nunes isn't even a kickboxer. Besides, Holm is a left kicker, she raised her shin like she was doing a Karate Kid move. The only answer I've got is she second guessed an oblique kick for some reason.

I'm sorry, Holm should not have taken that shot.
                  in the heat of the moment, she prolly threw the kick then half way realize it's not her strong leg and stopped at the last minute. like i said it's one of those weird moments. everyone has experienced it, doesnt have to be in a fight. it's like when you're walking normally then you trip on the tip of your toes. it's those weird moments.

i think she either tried to kick then decided not too or she was trying to block the attack from nunes by rising her leg up as a shield. like i said, heat of the moment and she got caught in a weird position.

Comment

Working...
                  X