No announcement yet.

Fury and Wilder are clearly several levels above Anthoy Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury and Wilder are clearly several levels above Anthoy Joshua

Just a few weeks ago these 3 were talked about as equals.

We've seen:

Wilder easily dispatch in the first round a common opponent that took AJ forever to handle.

AJ get brutally knocked out by a mexican butterbean.

Fury easily dispatch a 6'5'' man, near the size of AJ in two rounds.

One of these fighters is not like the other two and has been highly overrated in all these years. Also remember AJ's best win was over an older Wladimir that Fury softened up and AJ was put on queer street in the process due to his weak jaw, Fury never had that problem with Wladimir.

What does a receiver like you know about boxing?

Comment

Dumb fk

Wilder lost vs fury

Got 30 secs recovery time for Ortiz to avoid defeat

Ducked Joshua- nothing people posts will change the fact wilder ducked Joshua and his fans celebrated it. Team wilder know Joshua’s is all wrong for wilder. Let’s not forget wilder has ducked wlad and povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Dumb fk

Wilder lost vs fury

Got 30 secs recovery time for Ortiz to avoid defeat

Ducked Joshua- nothing people posts will change the fact wilder ducked Joshua and his fans celebrated it. Team wilder know Joshua’s is all wrong for wilder. Let’s not forget wilder has ducked wlad and povetkin
        You got your boxing history wrong.

AJ blatantly ducked wilder. Threw 50 million down the toilet. Then when Wilder and Fury had the balls to fight each other and AJ was left on the sidelines, started making demands that Wilder interrupt his training camp for Fury to go negotiate an AJ fight..... nobody with a brain bought that ploy, atleast thats what I thought but looks like your dumb ass bought it.

Comment

So let me get this straight, Schwartz - ranked 7 in Germany; who recently lost to the rank 15th in Germany alone - gets beat in two rounds? That changes the landscape.

I don’t think so little man; tell fury to go fight somebody in current top10. He hasn’t beaten anybody in the top10. Wilder has beaten one man in the top10. If Joshua beats Ruiz in the rematch everyone will call it a “blip”.

You could be right, but judging on three results - of which all three were expected to win - is silly
          Last edited by Kezzer; 06-16-2019, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            What does a receiver like you know about boxing?

If youre talking about my sexual identity, I am a vagene slayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              So let me get this straight, Schwartz - ranked 7 in Germany; who recently lost to the rank 15th in Germany alone - gets beat in two rounds? That changes the landscape.

I don’t think so little man; tell fury to go fight somebody in top10. He hasn’t beaten anybody in the top10. Wilder has beaten one man in the top10. If Joshua beats Ruiz in the rematch everyone will call it a “blip”.

You could be right, but judging on three results - of which all three were expected to win - is silly

All three were expected to win... yet one came up short. The answer lies in you own post. And AJ didnt come up slightly short, he suffered an embarassing complete domination loss. He was completely outboxed, outsmarted and outlanded by a mexican butterbean he was expected to easily defeat.

Wilder and Fury delivered, AJ flopped. AJ is mentally unfit to be a champion, having panic attacks in the locker room because you are deathly afraid of a clinically obese B level fighter? Thats not champion material. Champions like Wilder and Fury delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                All three were expected to win... yet one came up short. The answer lies in you own post. And AJ didnt come up slightly short, he suffered an embarassing complete domination loss. He was completely outboxed, outsmarted and outlanded by a mexican butterbean he was expected to easily defeat.

Wilder and Fury delivered, AJ flopped. AJ is mentally unfit to be a champion, having panic attacks in the locker room because you are deathly afraid of a clinically obese B level fighter? Thats not champion material. Champions like Wilder and Fury delivered.
                Let me share another view point for you.
                Top10 is almost certainly including Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Povetkin, Whyte, Ortiz, Miller, Pulev, Parker, Ruiz as it stands.

You could maybe argue Kownacki or Brezeale? But let’s assume not for now?

Of those ten who has the three fought?

Fury - 1
                Draw with Wilder.

Wilder - 2
                Draw with Fury, Beaten Ortiz.

Joshua - 4
                Lost to Ruiz
                Beat Whyte
                Best Povetkin
                Beat Parker

Of the others (outside fury/wilder) Joshua has also had Miller and Pulev pull out of fights and Ortiz turn down a fight due to his promoter issues.

This excludes retired fighters and timing of career when the fight was but still you can clearly who has taken the most risk.

Maybe Ruiz got lucky or maybe he will prove in the rematch he is the real deal? But as it stands I won’t give the view that Joshua doesn’t have a chance against anyone at the top on the basis of one loss. If anything wilder and fury need to prove themselves against more top opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  a common opponent that took AJ forever to handle.
                  I'm not sure whether to call this a myth or a lie.

It didn't take him forever to handle him. He outclassed him from the first bell. Turned his face into a mess. And then knocked him out.

In his 17th fight.

Comment

Fury, yes. Wilder,

Comment

Working...
                    X