No announcement yet.

Millionaire Preacher Gets Called Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I don’t know how these people live with themselves.

I don’t.....

Real men of GOF... of any faith.... will walk with you, give you the shirt or cloaca off their back....

Sad to see..... I’m a prideful Jew... I will dumpster dive or starve before I ask for help... I’ll shine your shoes if you let me...
    Joel Osteen... crefli dollar. Keep exposing them.
    oral roberts was a crook, copeland is an even bigger crook. lol, a tube full of demons, he looks like he's the one with demons, the greedy mF'er.

"the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil " 2 Tim 6:10

Comment

Matthew 7:15

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Matthew 24:24

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

2 Timothy 4:3-4

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Good work bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

One of my fav verses is the following:
          1 Corinthians 6:10

Nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post

Nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
            i like this one too, but if you show it to copeland he'll smile and say all things are possible with God, and then threaten to beat you up. i still say he's the one with the demons, his eyes don't look natural

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              oral roberts was a crook, copeland is an even bigger crook. lol, a tube full of demons, he looks like he's the one with demons, the greedy mF'er.

"the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil " 2 Tim 6:10
              Exactly........... I met one guy ... I wanted to hurt him bad.... he sold hope.... film flam man... snake oil... barker... tingling brothers circus trickster.. I believe in GOD a creator... my GOD isn’t asking me for money so someone can have own jets...

My GOD demands I give what I got... welcome strangers... share whatever lil I have.... make peace with everyone.

I don’t know how they live with themselves .....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post

GOD will deal with them... shalom

Comment

GOD will deal with them... shalom
                  Saludos a ti y a tu perrito amigo!

Comment

He is a con man. Fuk that guy.

Joel Olsteen and alot of them i dont trust. They exploiting religion for fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      i like this one too, but if you show it to copeland he'll smile and say all things are possible with God, and then threaten to beat you up. i still say he's the one with the demons, his eyes don't look natural
                      So are people like that the so called fallen angels or just demonically possessed?!

Comment

Working...
                      X