Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Beefs Up Training Team For Povetkin Rematch, Adds Former Lennox Lewis Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte Beefs Up Training Team For Povetkin Rematch, Adds Former Lennox Lewis Coach

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is not taking any chances when it comes to the rematch with Alexander Povetkin, which is scheduled for March 6. Back in August at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood, Whyte was brutally knocked out by Povetkin in five rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big up ! for Knight good move by Dillian.I just wonder if Whyte wins if Povetkin has a rematch clause as it would be 1-1

Comment

I understand wanting a better camp but no camp could've stopped that. He got caught, it's the heavyweight division it happens. He did everything right in that fight but slipped for 2 seconds.

Comment

Whyte was in the shape of his life last time and still got KTFO.

He should've stuck with Mark Tibbs.

Comment

Dillian is under a lot of pressure and he knows it. Losing to Povetkin a second time, even getting a split decision win is going to set him back years from getting a title shot.

Comment

Being in shape is good, but not as important as learning your craft. To many years wasted like, Wilder and Chisora!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Dillian is under a lot of pressure and he knows it. Losing to Povetkin a second time, even getting a split decision win is going to set him back years from getting a title shot.
              It won’t matter how he occupies a win ,it lands him what’s supposed to be the mandatory.

I don’t see the odds having go to any decision,either one should get stopped again .

Comment

So it's basically the same team as the last fight . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Big up ! for Knight good move by Dillian.I just wonder if Whyte wins if Povetkin has a rematch clause as it would be 1-1
                  Of course not. Ruiz didn't get a rubber match. Thats not how Hearn rolls.

Comment

He’s a bum and fraud....he could have Angelo Dundee’s bones in his camp and nothings going to change that

Comment

Working...
                    X