Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner's jacket last night looked familiar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner's jacket last night looked familiar.

That jacket costs $5,000

Midget as niguh wannabe Charlo haha..

It looks decent on Charlo because he is normal man size but then u got short foos like brone rocking it and he looks like smurf.

Anyway, as a fashion guru, id say that jacket is tacky as hell... 5g for that trash gtfo

Comment

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY???? the pac-tards are POS.

Comment

i heard broner literally raped charlo for this jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Midget as niguh wannabe Charlo haha..

It looks decent on Charlo because he is normal man size but then u got short foos like brone rocking it and he looks like smurf.

Anyway, as a fashion guru, id say that jacket is tacky as hell... 5g for that trash gtfo
          Shearlings are expensive but they paying for the Gucci name. Aint no way in hell i'd pay 5 stacks for a jacket. Fuck that

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Shearlings are expensive but they paying for the Gucci name. Aint no way in hell i'd pay 5 stacks for a jacket. Fuck that
            why are the pac-tards such pieces of ****?

Comment

In fairness Broner could swaggerjack everything the Charlo's wear & do & no one would have noticed til recently. Broner got more casual fans that know him then both Charlo's got of any type of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                In fairness Broner could swaggerjack everything the Charlo's wear & do & no one would have noticed til recently. Broner got more casual fans that know him then both Charlo's got of any type of fans.
                why are the pac-tards such pieces of ****?

Comment

Had to put that weird dude on ignore in here

Comment

Could possibly be the worst 5 grand ever spent by two different people on the same item.

Comment

Working...
                    X