Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury Pleading Insanity To Dodge Doping Charge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hov View Post
    he made it seem like the injury was the sole reason he couldn't fight Klitschko when he was on suspension and couldn't have fought on that day anyway.
    hummm ok........

have a nice day.

Comment

You'd have to be completely clueless if you haven't spotted before this latest fiasco that Tyson Fury has mental health problems.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        However, win or lose he's going to be stripped of those titles anyway and possibly face a ban or suspension from the sport of boxing as well.
        Right but if he took this fight he'd get a huge payday in before a suspension or ban happens.

That's why what OP is saying doesn't make sense.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 09-24-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I think he is for sure. Look at the timing, it smells fishy.

Actually I absolutely think he is..

Comment

"You'd have to be completely clueless if you haven't spotted before this latest fiasco that Tyson Fury has mental health problems."

That's why it's the perfect alibi

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              Yeah I think so aswell
              On a side note, that pic shows that Billy Joe Saunders is a very very small MW
              He clearly should be a LMW, kinda like David Lemieux
              huh??? didnt he miss 160 just a fight or so ago?

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                huh??? didnt he miss 160 just a fight or so ago?
                That's cuz he's a fat guy who can't diet
                He's got short arms, got barely any muscle definition and a barrel type stomach at 5'9
                If he actually got ripped he'd be a solid 154lbs fighter for sure.
                Just my opinion

Comment

I was traveling up North sorry for the ****ty responses. I even missed the Boxing.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  It does sound like Fury to do some **** like that. Lol

But how does being "insane" justify taking roids?
                  It's not a criminal trial so I don't know for sure. If he can prove he has a disorder of the mind then in the UK Judicial system he doesn't have to plead guilty/not guilty.
                  The trial collapses and he is detained under the Mental Health Act. The judge can actually stop you from going to the mental hospital by referring you to residential rehabilitation.

You didn't hear this from me though.

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Yep, I posted this earlier. He's pleading insanity to delay any fights/tests for doping with hopes they will wash out by then.

Besides being an ass, he hasn't shown any signs of mental illness.
                  I saw your post and a few others and thought it deserved a thread of it's own.

Comment

Heavyweight boxing champ Tyson Fury recently told PED testers to "F*** off"

Comment

Holy ****:
                      Athletes who are found to have refused a drugs test or tampered with their sample face a minimum FOUR YEAR ban, according to officials.

Comment

Working...
                      X