Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite performances of fighters you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
    Lol, like Frampton dude. Just accept the excuse and stop making me look stupid.
    ...ok lol I'll just stop

Comment

Vlad's double demolition job of Sam Peter.

Comment

Donaire Vs Montiel was a good performance. At the time they both were lower top10 P4P, if I recall correctly. Donaire knocked him the **** out

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Has to be the Cobra destroying Bute, every man and his dog were claiming that Bute was going to knock Froch out. Very satisfying.

Fury taking Wlad to school was fun as well, again, all the experts on here claimed Wlad would destroy him.
          I had Froch by mid to late KO. I remember being one of the very few who thought he would win. I sure as hell didn't think he'd humiliate and completely break Bute, though. That was a great night.

I miss Froch so much, especially with the way boxing usually is these days when it comes to making big fights. The Cobra always stepped up.

Comment

My favourite fights from some of the fighters i like :

Froch - Groves II
            Pacquiao - Cotto
            Cotto - Margarito II
            Morales - Barrera
            Calzaghe - Lacy
            Hamed - Kelley
            Hatton - Tszyu
            Watson - Benn
            Benn - McClellan
            Sanchez - Gomez
            Ali - Foreman
            Duran - Leonard I
            Hagler - Hearns

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
              Name 1 best performance of fighters you like. The career defining fights or the fights that displays the abilities and skills of the fighters in their full potential

For example
              The best performances of:

Stevenson: Tavoris Cloud. IMO it's the fight with Tavoris Cloud, not to mention that it happened right after his impressive KO in Dawson fight, but I can't really consider the fight that lasted for 1 round to be the best perfomance of any boxer, the way how Stevenson dominated Cloud was way more impressive, all of that made people think Stevenson is the real deal at 175

Kovalev: Pascal II. If the fight with Hopkins proved that Kovalev is more than just a KO artist, it wasn't vicious and aggressive enough for Kovalev's style. But the second fight with Pascal was scary

Ward: Dawson

Ward just mopped the floor with Dawson. It was ruthless and he humiliated Dawson to the point when Chad was asking the referee to stop the fight

Lomachenko: Martinez

It was pleasure to watch, the epitome of beauty in boxing, and the best and most impressive Loma perfomance to date

Rigondeaux: Donaire

Rigo made Donaire, the top guy of the division look completely helpless, his defense was Mayweather-esque

Provodnikov: Alvarado

It was the peak of Provodnikov's career, that and his fight with Bradley

Maidana: Broner

The fight would be so much better if Maidana was trying to air hump Broner for the whole 12 rounds

Now I need to add Crawford vs. Postol to that list

And still thinking what was the best Pacquiao and Mayweather performances?

Comment

Working...
              X