Is The War Against Terrorism Getting To Be "Illegal?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    Good points about Milosevic too.
    i was laughing when karadzic started talking from his prison cell, about how americans promised him immunity, if he pulled out of political life, and americans almost tipped over. mission failed cia.

it actually reminded me of similar nazi propaganda in ww2 (i have a small leaflet collection). the nazis liked to offer 'protection' to deep throats like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
      Do you agree with Ron Paul? Or is he going too "easy"on the bad people? How do you feel about the current War on Terrorism? Is America doing the right thing in taking out Terrorist Leaders?

Honey... the only terrorists are the political forces behind the politicians... Bush, Obama etc. are just puppets... they don't have any power... the only ones who are doing the killing are the Americans... they create a war with their TV station which is around the whole globe and the ppl actually believe it...

Why do you think they are now in the Middle East... because of terrorism *lol* it is just because they want to destroy this country and bring their own religion of ''dollar'' into their... they did it everywhere... and they will do it with the islamic countries as well... what do you think why they started all this... the values of Islam are the opposite of what they want... but still Islam is the only religion that is growing... they try to destroy it... they will bring ''democracy'' into Lybia and and and... they will put a puppet into place who is ''believing'' muslim to trick the ppl to the devil...

As a German myself this is easy to see... we had that stuff with Hitler... it is sad that the US ppl don't realize that loving your country and being patriotic doesn't mean to close your eyes... I wish they would wake up and see what's going on... many do by now which is good... may God bless us all and help us through this godless times that was called upon us by the believers in greed, money and evil deeds

Comment

Working...
      X