Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Williams wins impressively tomorrow and ...................

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Williams wins impressively tomorrow and ...................

calls out Manny. He needs to bring it up every chance he gets, so he can put a ton of pressure on Top Rank and make it look like Manny is a pu$$y if he doesn't take the fight.

I know this would be outta character for him, but maybe he can pull a Cabellero, calling Manny a ****sexual, showing up in the philipines looking for him...maybe even throw down a filipino flag ala hopkins.

Reason being is if the ever fight it would be an epic win for Manny. Williams wouldn't hurt Manny, and unlike Cotto and Margarito who atleast tried to show some signs of defense, Williams would try to walk through Manny's punches and get fvkk up in the process.

Please make this fight happen.

Originally posted by Alan Beast View Post
    calls out Manny. He needs to bring it up every chance he gets, so he can put a ton of pressure on Top Rank and make it look like Manny is a pu$$y if he doesn't take the fight.

I know this would be outta character for him, but maybe he can pull a Cabellero, calling Manny a ****sexual, showing up in the philipines looking for him...maybe even throw down a filipino flag ala hopkins.

Reason being is if the ever fight it would be an epic win for Manny. Williams wouldn't hurt Manny, and unlike Cotto and Margarito who atleast tried to show some signs of defense, Williams would try to walk through Manny's punches and get fvkk up in the process.

Please make this fight happen.
    I'm more of a Williams fan than a Martinez one, but if you want to talk the best route for Pacman.....I think if Sergio wins, Pac should take that fight at 154, then Floyd at 147, and finally Marquez at 135. Manny would have finished his career against 3 counterpunchers and (assuming Manny wins all 3) have 2 additional lineal titles.

Comment

Working...
    X