No announcement yet.

if pac destroyed marquez........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if pac destroyed marquez........

Hypothetically, if pac destroyed marquez. How would your prediction of pac-pbf change? Would it change at all? Slightly? 180?

A lot of people say pac went life and death with marquez (which is true, but also very exciting) how would he be able to handle a faster better counterpunching opponent?

What do you think?

floyd will take credit of beating him jus like he did hatton.

Comment

Hatton was undefeated and IMO fighting at his comfortable weight i know hes rated at 140 but look at his walking around weight he goes up to like 190 pounds! and going down to 140 for Pac really drained him and made him look weak so at the end of the day Hatton was destoned for the Welterweight division i give Floyd full credibility for this fight the win win over Marquez seemed a bit empty though.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
        Hatton was undefeated and IMO fighting at his comfortable weight i know hes rated at 140 but look at his walking around weight he goes up to like 190 pounds! and going down to 140 for Pac really drained him and made him look weak so at the end of the day Hatton was destoned for the Welterweight division i give Floyd full credibility for this fight the win win over Marquez seemed a bit empty though.
        yeah that makes totally perfect sense being that he was getting his ass kicked by Luis Collazo at 147, so much so he went back to 140 immediately after until the Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          yeah that makes totally perfect sense being that he was getting his ass kicked by Luis Collazo at 147, so much so he went back to 140 immediately after until the Floyd fight.
          Considering his only 2 fights at 147 was vs. The crafty and slick Collazo and P4P Number 1 Floyd. Its hard to gauge how good he was at 147. He did the best he could for as long as he could vs. Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Nobody has ever looked good against Collazo...Berto didnt and even Mosley looked iffy against him so the collazo argument I hear so much is baseless IMO.

Comment

6 knock downs in 2 fights hmmm that sounds like destroed to me. and if the old fogey steps in the ring with Manilla Ice it will be 11 times he was knocked down and the first time he was knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
                Nobody has ever looked good against Collazo...Berto didnt and even Mosley looked iffy against him so the collazo argument I hear so much is baseless IMO.
                Mosley schooled Collazo for 12 rounds, knocked him down, and the fight ended up being one of Shane's best performances.

Comment

at this point Pac would be expected to destroy Marquez
                  that wouldn't reflect on the Floyd fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                    Mosley schooled Collazo for 12 rounds, knocked him down, and the fight ended up being one of Shane's best performances.
                    didnt collazo hurt his hand or something though and yeah if he had destroyed marquez, people would give him a much better chance to win against Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X