Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

proof israel's blockade on gaza is illegal .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    So we're supposed to believe people who's "holy book" says that they should lie to "infidels"? :rofl9:

Poet
    so UN agencies and the free media which conveyed different information from what israel said are controlled by hamas ..............ok , keep going .

Comment

Originally posted by dr.x View Post
      so UN agencies and the free media which conveyed different information from what israel said are controlled by hamas ..............ok , keep going .
      The UN is run by 3rd world ****holes that are in sympathy with the Islamofacists.....as for the so-called "free media" it's no secret that the media around the world is a hot-bed for leftists and their fellow-travellers. How can you tell when leftists are lying? When their lips are moving. A lefty is incapable of saying anything that isn't propoganda for their perverted ideology.

Poet

Comment

So we're supposed to believe people who's "holy book" says that they should lie to "infidels"? :rofl9:

Poet
        The Qur’an does not teach it is Ok to Lie or to kill non-aggressive non-believers. There are a few verses that indicate that it is sometimes ok to hide the truth but only in extreme cases. These allowances are only for your own safety, for example if someone is killing all the Muslims in an area and they say are you Muslim and you say no this lie wouldn’t be held against you because it is reached under duress. It does allow for violence against non-believers only in defense of your home, life or country as well as defense of those unable to defend themselves. However the Qur’an is very clear that we are not to be aggressors.

Comment

Bad analogy considering the blockade runners were also radical lefties like their sponser McKinney AND they were also sponsered by known Islamofascist groups opporating out of Turkey. Radical Reds + Radical Suicide Bombers = Bad News. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out just what kind of "aid" they were bringing.

Poet
          I had aid on those ships you want to see the video of the aid that hasn't passed through yet?

On top of that I had wheelchair batteries and chargers for those. I had some books and DVDs for the World Cup. I knew where eveything was going it was addressed for specific clinics and a disbled person's centre.

If there were any armaments on the boats the Israeli government would have publicised it as best as they can by now and they have not. All they have publicised is the pepper sprays the forces found on the boats.

So you must be wrong unless the Israeli government is keeping arms being smuggled into Gaza by aid organisations out of the media so that more arms come in.

Do you think thats what the Israeli goivernment does?
          Last edited by omarinbox; 06-20-2010, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.x View Post
            you're conveying what israel is saying word by word .nobody expects israel to tell the truth and expose itself .i'm not going into details but believing israel's lies is as stupid as making them.
            In other words you have absolutely no answer to the comments I have made so instead you utter vague accusations of propaganda or of naiveté.

This is why it's frustrating to try and argue with people who are incapable of formulating their own arguments and have arrived at their position by adopting the opinions of demagogues based on a desire to belong instead of on logical reasoning.

You're incapable of providing specific examples of laws broken, for example, or of countering what I am suggesting with any sort of source of logic. Instead you repeat the lie, laughably accuse me of "ignorance" and occasionally post a youtube video (which I refuse to watch - if you can't be bothered formulating your own response I can't be bothered watching propaganda videos from al-jazeera).

Comment

Poet, Squeally, What do you have to say about the fact that random stuff like chocolate, coriander, Jam, canned fruit and juices are banned?

This is an example of wanting to make people suffer, or in other words, Collective punishment.

How about you give up on the Fox News "Islamo-fascist" mumbo jumbo and stick to the points, rather than dancing around them

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Of course it's true that "might is right", really that's the only law. But if you're going to declare everything that Israel does to be "illegal" it helps to know which laws are being allegedly broken.

they think israel existing is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  they think israel existing is illegal.
                  If thats the truth then "they" are worse than Hamas.

Hamas policy is to cease fire and recognise Israel if it withdraws to the 1967 borders outlined in UN resolution 242.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    Poet, Squeally, What do you have to say about the fact that random stuff like chocolate, coriander, Jam, canned fruit and juices are banned?
                    I think it's ridiculous, which is why I am so enthusiastic that the Israeli cabinet has voted to relax the restrictions. Why aren't you happy that the restrictions have been relaxed? I'd have thought that anybody who had any feelings for the Palestinian people would be happy about this but perhaps unsurprisingly all I have seen about this is more criticism.

How about you give up on the Fox News "Islamo-fascist" mumbo jumbo and stick to the points, rather than dancing around them
                    Point to one thing that I have said that has come from Fox News. Go on, one thing.

Comment

Also I have made a post about islamo-fascism.

Comment

Working...
                      X