Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather: Assessing Pacquiao’s weaknesses and Floyd’s mental state

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff is a good guy, but I don't think it will be like Mayweather-Marquez. But the rest of his points I can agree with.

Comment

At least he takes it seriously, but I completely disagree. Pac was at no point easily outboxed by Cotto, not once. If Floyd tries to pot shot Pac like he did Marquez, he will get KOed.

Comment

jeff is the most civilised mayweather out of the lot, you cant tell they are related, but he literally changed sultan ibragimov, first he use to attack, jeff made him too defensive and then we all had to witness that boring 12 round fight v vladimr

Comment

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
          jeff is the most civilised mayweather out of the lot, you cant tell they are related, but he literally changed sultan ibragimov, first he use to attack, jeff made him too defensive and then we all had to witness that boring 12 round fight v vladimr
          jeff mayweather is like the Marlin Jackson of the Mayweather family

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
            Jeff is a good guy, but I don't think it will be like Mayweather-Marquez. But the rest of his points I can agree with.
            Jeff doesnt put extras on things

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
              ya kinda just reiterating ... nothing really new here but jeff's a cool guy so a good read anyways
              So now Floyd only has to grow his balls back eh?

Oh wait Floyd is a ****-pu$$y. Not surprising bro eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc7 View Post
                So now Floyd only has to grow his balls back eh?

Oh wait Floyd is a ****-pu$$y. Not surprising bro eh?
                Im sorry my friend but Team Pac and Top Rank have been the ones with all the flip flopping & excuses. Thats not even debatable

Get off Pac's dick
                :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  Im sorry my friend but Team Pac and Top Rank have been the ones with all the flip flopping & excuses. Thats not even debatable

Get off Pac's dick
                  :*******:
                  Only an uneducated moron knows Floyd is nothing but smokescreen.

Heck even people here who didnt go to school easily recognizes Floyd dont want any and is a coward so I dont know if you can get any lower than that.

Oh wait.

*****s are lower than uneducated morons when it comes to intellect.

The whole world knows Floyd is a coward. Fact.

Comment

Working...
                  X