No announcement yet.

How good is Breidis Prescott?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Breidis Prescott?

I have to admit, i was SHOCKED when i heard how quick he destroyed Khan. I thought Khan would destroy him, so did most of you, dont lie. Most said Khan was aganst some bum from Colombia with a padded record to make him look good. Props to Prescott for coming to Khan's hometown and doing what he had to do and then some!

After watching the fight man Prescott looked explosive. He crushed Khan everytime he touched him. His power looked serious, i know Khans chin was questionable going in but my god you have to have some good power to take a guy out like that. Khan isnt a bum either, hes a solid fighter with a very high talent level. Prescott walked right through him.

I havent seen any other Prescott fights. Im currently downloading his last fight before Khan against Abril. Abril was another highly touted prosepct, and Prescott beat him too. Although he couldnt KO him, i dont know what kind of shots he landed or how hard he trained or anything though.

But i do know one thing, after that performance i want to see some more fights from Breidis Prescott!

****, hasn't somebody already made this thread
    Anyhow, he's nothing special.

Comment

He was very unimpressive against Abril, but then again Abril was a late sub, not the guy he trained for.

Comment

Originally posted by travi$ View Post
        ****, hasn't somebody already made this thread
        Anyhow, he's nothing special.
        Yea, The Surgeon made a similar thread earlier. I think Prescott might be one to watch out for, he looked damn good against Khan. he looked sharp, accurate with his shots, and a lot of power.

Comment

hes quick and has good power
          he was working on his Defense, he had a bad habit of dropping his hands before
          if this is the new and improved Prescott .. Muh****as need to watch out

Comment

Originally posted by Avenue View Post
            hes quick and has good power
            he was working on his Defense, he had a bad habit of dropping his hands before
            if this is the new and improved Prescott .. Muh****as need to watch out
            Yea, he looked very good. It was a short fight, but he looked good in it. Very good, much improved from the fight I saw him in.

Comment

It is difficult to tell how good he is based on what I have seen which is a short decimation of a fighter with a leaky defense and a weak jaw. What we can say is that he has enough power to make any opposition take him seriously but it is doubtful if anyone with genuine talent would have passed through his career to this point without attracting attention.

Comment

Working...
              X