Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to pungent p*ssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What happened to pungent p*ssy?

Tonight I got myself some first class, grade a, pungent p*ssy. Not pungent in a negative way, but pungent as in that real strong smell and taste of p*ssy. I've not had kind of arousing aroma for a while now. I thought it had gone extinct. But tonight I was all over it like it was catnip. It just absorbed me. God damn...whoo!

Here is a toast to p*ssy that smells how a p*ssy should. I don't want that weak ass, neutral smelling p*ssy any more. I want the real stuff.

girls shower more nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
      Tonight I got myself some first class, grade a, pungent p*ssy. Not pungent in a negative way, but pungent as in that real strong smell and taste of p*ssy. I've not had kind of arousing aroma for a while now. I thought it had gone extinct. But tonight I was all over it like it was catnip. It just absorbed me. God damn...whoo!

Here is a toast to p*ssy that smells how a p*ssy should. I don't want that weak ass, neutral smelling p*ssy any more. I want the real stuff.
      Your timing's been off Timba. She was ovulating bruh. You better check back with her in a week bruh, you...........could.............be...........the.. ..........pappy. LOL.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X