Did Mike Really Punk Floyd In A Club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
    What happened to the bodyguards? lol
    mothafacka THATS Tyson! what person in the right mind would step up to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      This has got to be a joke right. Who carried 50k to 100k on them going to a nightclub with or without bodyguards? This thread is more suited at TMZ than boxingscene
      ummm... floyd.

Comment

Floyd would be crazy to fight Mike. Fight someone your own size, Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          or maybe, even the bodyguards didn't wanna F with iron mike
          them 7 roided freaks would have F with Tyson for less then half of the 50k.
          b.s story

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            This has got to be a joke right. Who carried 50k to 100k on them going to a nightclub with or without bodyguards? This thread is more suited at TMZ than boxingscene

didnt you watch the last 24/7? floyd likes to walk around with money

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              yea...now before you go on a 'G Leon is a hater' rant, i just want to know if anyone actually has more info on this
              LOL..now you are a mind reader Mak?

I was going to say that I think I read that on that site before too...

Comment

Yo Mak I lost your mom's phone number...

Comment

I remember this popping up a long time ago, i think it was ruled rumor, but i don't know if theres anything to it...

Anyway in a search for more info i came across some funny yahoo **** - The casual fan doesn't understand size differences.

Mike tyson vs floyd mayweather who wins?

floyd mayweather vs mike tyson ,who take win? i think mike tyson can knock him out at 1st round

2 years ago
                  Report Abuse
                  by JOHN F Member since:
                  January 27, 2008

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

good match id love to see that 4 real but Tyson is too old now to fight but in his day i think it wud be a close fight with mayweather but id put my money on Tyson i think Tyson is way to strong for mayweather Tyson is like a machine in the ring but mayweather may out punch Tyson wit his speed but if Tyson get him in the corner Tyson will knock him out. he only way to stop Tyson is to knock him out but not any men have came close to doing that

: Asker's Comment: yea

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

they saw Mike mobbin towards floyd and they all decided to go on break

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      Alot of people...crazy people.

Comment

Working...
                      X