Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever just wake up pissed the f.uck off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever just wake up pissed the f.uck off?

It doesn't happen often to me but today I just woke up and felt disgusted with the everything. From wanting to punch the Greek ladies in the stomach for taking too long to count change at the coffee spot to want to crack the Sri Lankan guy in the back of the head with the coconut that I just picked up (for making Pina Coladas for my woman's birthday because he cut in front of me in the line-up to get in the Chinese supermarket that I frequent. ,

Ever happen to you?

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    It doesn't happen often to me but today I just woke up and felt disgusted with the everything. From wanting to punch the Greek ladies in the stomach for taking too long to count change at the coffee spot to want to crack the Sri Lankan guy in the back of the head with the coconut that I just picked up (for making Pina Coladas for my woman's birthday because he cut in front of me in the line-up to get in the Chinese supermarket that I frequent. ,

Ever happen to you?
    Not really. I'm usually really laid back. Occasionally I'll be really pissed but I calm right down pretty quickly. American History X seems like an appropriate quote right now "life is too short to be pissed off all the time" very true.

Comment

Ever happen to you?
      yes, as In matter of fact, always.

But I think it tends to happen most to people when someone wakes them up. I swear, I get so pissed off, that I feel like cursing at everybody. From my dog to my momma, I just get so pissed. This is normal though, your not the only one.

Comment

Yes, especially when coffee is not readily available. Not sure what it is, but it happens often.

Comment

not really but felt like cracking my dad in the nose for waking me up at 8.30am this morning. didn't go bed til 2.30am last night and was looking forward to waking up at midday.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
            Not really. I'm usually really laid back. Occasionally I'll be really pissed but I calm right down pretty quickly. American History X seems like an appropriate quote right now "life is too short to be pissed off all the time" very true.
            I hear you. Fortunately I am not pissed all the time - just occasionally. But right now for instance, I have a baseball tournament in a few hours and the I caught my self fantasizing about hitting a come backer right at him to watch his face explode like a melon.

lol just writing that out improved my mood slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by 1&Only View Post
              yes, as In matter of fact, always.

But I think it tends to happen most to people when someone wakes them up. I swear, I get so pissed off, that I feel like cursing at everybody. From my dog to my momma, I just get so pissed. This is normal though, your not the only one.
              I can't lie, the chances of me lashing out are much higher if i've been awoken (and there is no coffee readily available). lol

Comment

I hear you. Fortunately I am not pissed all the time - just occasionally. But right now for instance, I have a baseball tournament in a few hours and the I caught my self fantasizing about hitting a come backer right at him to watch his face explode like a melon.

lol just writing that out improved my mood slightly.
                Good luck with that tournament man.

Comment

all the taimeee, all the time......

Comment

Working...
                  X