No announcement yet.

Sore knuckles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sore knuckles

The big knucks on my left hand is sore as a motha****er. I took like three weeks off, and they still hurt. Since I've been back I havent hit the heavybag in like 2 weeks which has helped a little bit but I wanna get rid of this. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The big knucks on my left hand is sore as a motha****er. I took like three weeks off, and they still hurt. Since I've been back I havent hit the heavybag in like 2 weeks which has helped a little bit but I wanna get rid of this. Any suggestions?
    I got a boxers fracture from hitting some **** in the head. Does it hurt down the little finger or just your knuckles? I had too wear a splint for for a month, but took it off after two days because I couldn't wank with it on. Anyway you should get it checked out because you might have dislocated it like I did, that hurt like a mother****er having that popped out after a week with the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      I got a boxers fracture from hitting some **** in the head. Does it hurt down the little finger or just your knuckles? I had too wear a splint for for a month, but took it off after two days because I couldn't wank with it on. Anyway you should get it checked out because you might have dislocated it like I did, that hurt like a mother****er having that popped out after a week with the injury.
      luaghing my ass offf

couldnt wank

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
        Just sore knuckles. And gettin it checked out is probably the best idea.

Comment

Lol couldnt wank PMSL lol

Funny but o so true

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x View Post
            Lol couldnt wank PMSL lol

Funny but o so true
            My left hand couldn't do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Just sore knuckles. And gettin it checked out is probably the best idea.
              Is your left your natural punching hand? because my left hand is much more sensitive than my right, which can take a lot of punishment.

Comment

after some healing, gently tap it against something hard, conditioning it. That way the bone will get harder, resulting in less chance of getting that injury or soreness again.

Comment

You could of done a number of things. Bruised the bone perhaps, maybe cartilage(Which takes a long time to heal), or just not throwing your punch properly

Ice it up, try to just do some shadow boxing or even work the double end bag if you can untill your knuckles are healed up to the point that you can punch without to much pain.

There are plenty of other things you can do in a gym then hit a bag =)

Comment

Working...
                  X