Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if so that's cool as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
      So predictable that all of the inbred mass shooters would think Ca$hnelo vs. Borat is the worst decision, .

These people get so angry when anybody white doesn't get their way.
      That is a stupid thing to say..

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        you were close with him at time to say def?
        Close enough, my best friend at the time was Wilf Gentzen who was a WW Commonwealth title holder, he went to the Pan Pacific Titles with Jeff and they were close, I met Jeff a number of times through Wilf and it was Wilf that told me how it ruined Jeff mentally, he often sparred Jeff and you could see the fire just wasn't there after that robbery, I was also told by Keith Ellis trainer of his brother Lester a LW WC, Keith worked with Fenech leading up to the Nelson rematch and he said Jeff was going shthouse leading into that fight, a long time ago now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Close enough, my best friend at the time was Wilf Gentzen who was a WW Commonwealth title holder, he went to the Pan Pacific Titles with Jeff and they were close, I met Jeff a number of times through Wilf and it was Wilf that told me how it ruined Jeff mentally, he often sparred Jeff and you could see the fire just wasn't there after that robbery, I was also told by Keith Ellis trainer of his brother Lester a LW WC, Keith worked with Fenech leading up to the Nelson rematch and he said Jeff was going shthouse leading into that fight, a long time ago now lol.
          that's cool he had a short but great carear

Comment

Hearns deserved that win.

Comment

chavez whitaker, because it's hard to give Chavez more than 3 rounds

Comment

still trying to figure out how Golovkin/Alvarez a bad draw when he clearly lost the first 3(and 4 if you weren't listening to Lampley) and 3 of the last 4.

Comment

Working...
                X