Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Kid, it shows he's not using it to mask because VADA does blood & urine namsaying?
    So the National Institutes of Health, staffed by medical doctors, says its used to hide doping, but you say it's not?

I'll go with the medical doctors and medical experts

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
      Wilder vs Stiverne 2 fight won't be different from their first fight.
      Yes it will, Wilder likely won't break his hand in round 4 and will likely stop Bermaine this time instead of dec.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Not surprising. Not sure why they even made us wait on this predictable call once Ortiz came up dirty.

Curious now what sorta punishment Ortiz receives from the WBC and outside of he abc group which I imagine will be lil to none.

Bermane made out like a bandit if he got his step aside money up front. Doubt he did, but you never know.

As a fan I got lil excitement for this rematch, but I suppose for the Wilder narrative getting a chance to KO the one opponent you didn't KO isn't a bad angle for this fight and being able to potentially sell Wilder as the guy who's KO'd every opponent isn't a bad tag going into the Joshua fight when Joshua gots the same tag.
      Which brings me to this post. Best post I've read on this article. I agree 100%. Wilder broke his hand early in 1st fight and didn't get k.o. but I believe this time he will stop him. Than him vs Joshua can be marketed as undefeated champs who have knocked out every man they have ever fought. Would add that little bit of spice to an already mouth watering fight.

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Fight should have went on, ortiz had a legit reason and prescription the whole time whether he listed it or not. its not wilders fault but i swear he keeps catching these breaks.
      Wouldn't call it catching a break. If they were cheating they likely didn't believe they could beat him without juicing. Besides I think he would have beat all 3 of them even on juice.

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I'm still curious to know how Stiverne kept his mando status with 1 fight in 2 years
      Don mofirking King! He's a kunnt but he gets da job done. Been paying for rankings for a while now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
        So the National Institutes of Health, staffed by medical doctors, says its used to hide doping, but you say it's not?

I'll go with the medical doctors and medical experts

You don't need to be a medical expert to understand whats going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          he tried to fight klitz and was ignored and told he needed to fight someone. im trying to figure out who are all these A level elite fighters wilder has been ducking as every decent heavyweight is just now establishing themselves! hes tried to get better fights, just hasn't worked out
          Again I'm not saying he ducked, but he took a safe route no doubt (which I don't mind necessariy because this is how they make their living). Wlad did show interest in unifying when he took the strap, he did mention that. And before that, there were no wrecking balls agreed, but there were plenty of names... Haye, Chisora, Helenious, Price (before he got derailed), Fury and so forth...you're telling me he could not secure a single name up untill now??

Comment

• what are you all yelling about? i find it cool.ok. Let me make mention here of medimarijuanaweed.com an online store for medical marijuana and accessories.I have been ordering from them and i can say here that they retail authentic stuff.y'all stay blessed

Comment

Working...
            X