No announcement yet.

Brook "I couldn't see" yet he looks directly at the presenter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Stick to driving taxis and leave boxing alone.
    You got triggered and had to resort to Racist insults which is typical of a Khan hater. At least you revealed yourself for what you are...you don't have any other come back to your idol Brook quitting on one knee than to use a racial insult lol You automatically assume i'm Asian because i'm a Khan fan? Are you ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
      You got triggered and had to resort to Racist insults which is typical of a Khan hater. At least you revealed yourself for what you are...you don't have any other come back to your idol Brook quitting on one knee than to use a racial insult lol You automatically assume i'm Asian because i'm a Khan fan? Are you ******ed?
      Aren't you assuming that only Asians drive taxis.... there is literally nothing racist about calling someone a cabdriver lool

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I think his entire team with been secretly disappointed with Kell Brook's actions! Fighters have the confidence now that outside of the ring, the science in evasive surgery is immense (Plus the medical care that comes after that aswell!) Especially for somebody who can potentially pay a lot of money for the best treatment! Just before Frazier's death, the boxing world was made aware that he fought most of his career with a damaged eye! and basically went blind in that eye during his famous fight up against Muhammad Ali "Thrilla in Manilla". Fighters from the past fought on with injuries, without the confidence of sports science and the improvements in medical care!

After athletes in any sport sustain big injuries, or go through traumatic events! most of the time they will work with a sport psychologists. I just feel like Kell Brook's entire team wrongly advised him on how to prepare for this fight after such a traumatic defeat to Golovkin.

(Kell Brook trained his body, but under-trained his mind!)...
        I'm not sure what a psychologist would've done tbh. Yes it worked for froch but it was mainly a case of froch shutting out Groves mind games and chat. He wasn't trying to build balls.

Reality is, Brook probably never had balls.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Aren't you assuming that only Asians drive taxis.... there is literally nothing racist about calling someone a cabdriver lool
          You're normally a funny poster but keep your racism out of my thread. You have received fair warning.

Edit: The warning actually applies to LacedUp

I better not see that rubbish again.
          Last edited by soul_survivor; 05-29-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            You're normally a funny poster but keep your racism out of my thread. You have received fair warning.

Edit: The warning actually applies to LacedUp

I better not see that rubbish again.
            Please explain to me how calling someone a taxi driver is racist.

Me and Laced argue and disagree sometimes so don't think I'm being chummy to support him.... I legitimately want to know how that is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              Please explain to me how calling someone a taxi driver is racist.

Me and Laced argue and disagree sometimes so don't think I'm being chummy to support him.... I legitimately want to know how that is racist.
              You clearly know why it's racist. I will not indulge any such thing in my thread. End of.

Carry on with the boxing discussion at your leisure.

Comment

What have we become when calling someone a taxi driver is considered a racial slur?

There is nothing racial inferred or otherwise IMO.

In fact if you define a taxi driver as a racial slur you are in fact guilty of racially profiling people.

Comment

I'm not sure what a psychologist would've done tbh. Yes it worked for froch but it was mainly a case of froch shutting out Groves mind games and chat. He wasn't trying to build balls.

Kell Brook does not lack any courage in my opinion, but courage and confidence can be dented! and during his defeat to Golovkin that is excalty what happened (Apart of him was damaged emotionally!) Some fighters can usually regain their confidence naturally, but others may need some help! I believe his team should of recognized this and made a routine defense before fighting Errol Spence Junior or? Just vacated the belt and moved up to 154.

Comment

you didn't say that before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      What have we become when calling someone a taxi driver is considered a racial slur?

There is nothing racial inferred or otherwise IMO.

In fact if you define a taxi driver as a racial slur you are in fact guilty of racially profiling people.
                      Thank you!!

There's a bunch of Africans driving taxis in the UK, most black cab drivers are white..... only Laced knows whether it was indeed racial but you can't make that assumption.

Comment

Working...
                      X