Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-26-2016, 08:22 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9461 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,321,968.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
Wasn't he offered the fight with Ward when he already had signed on to face Lemieux? Everyone has a different story about these things.
Yea but it wasn't for Golovkin's next fight. Ward proposed a fight in early 2016. I wouldn't have taken that I would've proposed late 2016 like Ward is doing now with Kovalev. I would've covered my ass in case Canelo stood me up, which we all really knew as gonna happen. But the problem is they didn't even make a counter offer. They just said no thanks, good bye. Especially when you look at the division above and division below and you see you're surrounded by Haymon fighters and you know the politics of the business. Matter of fact at the time the offer was sent to K2, Haymon was still banned from HBO. I don't know why Loeffler thought he'd be able to get a Haymon fighter. He saw what happened with HBO, Stevenson, Main Events, and GYM. HBO wouldn't even allow Duva to go ahead with a purse bid. But that's water under the bridge. Kovalev turned out ok because Ward agreed to fight him.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-26-2016, 08:22 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 9767 Post(s)
Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,337,216.37
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudiamonds View Post
Ggg need to switch promoter tom loffer cant get ggg a fight......the excuse the he avoided it getting real old
They aren't ducking GGG...they ducking those low-ball figures getting thrown at them.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

All they have to do is sweeten the pot a little...let the other make a little.

From all accounts...K2 is making shi.tty offers to those guys that are accused of running.
Kigali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:23 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1984 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,779,449.62
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigali View Post
Those guys work too hard to be afraid of anybody.
Welcome to my ignore list and hopefully and everyone who is reasonable enough.

How such a desperate person can exist is beyond me. Your very own existence is just spending 10 hours of your life for the last couple weeks hating on GGG.

You don't even realize that people like you is how Floyd and other hated fighters got rich.

Still on the ignore list though, bad luck.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:43 PM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
MASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these partsMASTERBX is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,005,041,923.37

lil g had plenty of opportunities to be great he turned them down them.
MASTERBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:47 PM #15
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,295,490,122,293,712.00
Total Points: 270,495,490,221,998,848.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX 

Wait, Eubank ducked?? As recently as this morning he was saying he looks forward to fighting ggg in the fall. When did this change??
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:47 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3675 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,825,226,722,206,411,776.00
Total Points: 23,033,481,507,413,569,536.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted &quot;life&quot; - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
Welcome to my ignore list and hopefully and everyone who is reasonable enough.

How such a desperate person can exist is beyond me. Your very own existence is just spending 10 hours of your life for the last couple weeks hating on GGG.

You don't even realize that people like you is how Floyd and other hated fighters got rich.

Still on the ignore list though, bad luck.
He's beyond insufferable.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:01 PM #17
Legend

Quoted: 2877 Post(s)
ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,455,585,176,132,730,880.00
Total Points: 82,560,574,176,173,490,176.00
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
One for you too, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer To one of our best posters - jas Give this one to your mom with my regards.. - Nay_Sayer Cheers - Progrssive_Jedi Nothing like returning the favor for a commie prick Satan lover. - JimRaynor 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Yea but it wasn't for Golovkin's next fight. Ward proposed a fight in early 2016. I wouldn't have taken that I would've proposed late 2016 like Ward is doing now with Kovalev. I would've covered my ass in case Canelo stood me up, which we all really knew as gonna happen. But the problem is they didn't even make a counter offer. They just said no thanks, good bye. Especially when you look at the division above and division below and you see you're surrounded by Haymon fighters and you know the politics of the business. Matter of fact at the time the offer was sent to K2, Haymon was still banned from HBO. I don't know why Loeffler thought he'd be able to get a Haymon fighter. He saw what happened with HBO, Stevenson, Main Events, and GYM. HBO wouldn't even allow Duva to go ahead with a purse bid. But that's water under the bridge. Kovalev turned out ok because Ward agreed to fight him.
Actually it was Lemieux on tap WITH the expectation of fighting Cotto/Canelo in the near future being that Golovkin was mandatory. Roc Nation contacted them when they have two fights already planned with no idea when the second would be. That was the situation. Ward then immediately said he's going to campaign at 175, so the offer from Ward's side of things was an extremely small window, it was literally "sign this deal exactly the way I want it or nothing at all" and peace out. Of course, when Gennady wasn't mandatory to the WBC and didn't have many options, he offered to fight Ward at 168 and Ward wasn't interested at all and shot it down. Likewise, when GGG wasn't in a good position opponent wise, he tried making fights with Chavez and Froch at 168. Obviously those didn't materialize either for different reasons.
ИATAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:06 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2063 Post(s)
Jsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmooth9876 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,642,435,761.77
Total Points: 41,652,819,045.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-blanco View Post
He's beyond insufferable.
My question is, who the fk gave him green K to get him out of the red? I haven't seen one post of his that made any logical sense. Usually it's just GGG hate...must be an Alt of someone and they repped themselves or something cause the guy is a fking imbecile...
Jsmooth9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:15 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9461 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,321,968.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ИATAS View Post
Actually it was Lemieux on tap WITH the expectation of fighting Cotto/Canelo in the near future being that Golovkin was mandatory. Roc Nation contacted them when they have two fights already planned with no idea when the second would be. That was the situation. Ward then immediately said he's going to campaign at 175, so the offer from Ward's side of things was an extremely small window, it was literally "sign this deal exactly the way I want it or nothing at all" and peace out. Of course, when Gennady wasn't mandatory to the WBC and didn't have many options, he offered to fight Ward at 168 and Ward wasn't interested at all and shot it down. Likewise, when GGG wasn't in a good position opponent wise, he tried making fights with Chavez and Froch at 168. Obviously those didn't materialize either for different reasons.
Actually the only fight they had planned was Lemieux, and a hopeful with Canelo/Cotto winner. But that's neither here nor there. My point is they had no backup plan in case Canelo/Cotto vacated, which they did. Now they're looking for Matchroom to save them from a Heiland fight. They outright rejected the deal in five minutes without a counter offer. I see the new wrinkle is that it was a take it or leave it offer. I haven't heard that one before today. According to Loeffler the reason they didn't send a counter offer was because they had already signed to fight Lemieux with the hopes of fighting Canelo/Cotto. He's never said anything about take it or leave it.

He said he was going to campaign at 175 before or after the Smith fight at 172?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:29 PM #20
I love Mayweather

Quoted: 4418 Post(s)
HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,378,022.31
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari For fighting the good fight against the GGG haters. - Barcham 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Actually the only fight they had planned was Lemieux, and a hopeful with Canelo/Cotto winner. But that's neither here nor there. My point is they had no backup plan in case Canelo/Cotto vacated, which they did. Now they're looking for Matchroom to save them from a Heiland fight. They outright rejected the deal in five minutes without a counter offer. I see the new wrinkle is that it was a take it or leave it offer. I haven't heard that one before today. According to Loeffler the reason they didn't send a counter offer was because they had already signed to fight Lemieux with the hopes of fighting Canelo/Cotto. He's never said anything about take it or leave it.

He said he was going to campaign at 175 before or after the Smith fight at 172?
It's just a ridiculous offer, a B sider off 300k viewers on BET asking for 50/50, a 10lb+ weight advantage, and a years commitment vs hottest name in boxing and ,zw c Canelo/Cotto mando. It so out there you gotta wonder if it was in good faith, but Ward just might be that delusional
HeroBando is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anybody?, duck...duck...goose

User Tag List