Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenny still butthurt lol. He wants all the shine

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      that is how you deal with these buck dancing sell outs show them NO RESPECT

Man props to Kenny Porter, dude is old school, I got more respect for him now, teaching that disrespectful arrogant fool Broner some discipline. Shawn reminds me of Pacquiao though, the kid is way too nice, he shouldn't have shaked Broner lame ass hand.

Broner is a disgrace to boxing, trying to copy everything Floyd does including the excessive holding, Im surprised weeks only took one point off, he should have took at least 3 the holding was too much.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Man props to Kenny Porter, dude is old school, I got more respect for him now, teaching that disrespectful arrogant fool Broner some discipline. Shawn reminds me of Pacquiao though, the kid is way too nice, he shouldn't have shaked Broner lame ass hand.

Broner is a disgrace to boxing, trying to copy everything Floyd does including the excessive holding, Im surprised weeks only took one point off, he should have took at least 3 the holding was too much.
        Kenny and Porter are learning from the garcias.....

Their fathers are doing/saying what their sons would/want to say. But lucky for them they have a father who trash talks for them, that way they can stay focused and not fall into mind games.

YOU KNOW WHY

Comment

Working...
        X