Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fight of the century"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      "Fight of the century"
      "Katy Perry" lol............

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        yep i love the sport...i dont love these hoes
        I'll give you credit there... that's dedication. pacquiao got knocked out face first though, i just cant see why people are still hating the guy cause they like floyd. that whole thing is over. they are not gonna fight.

Comment

Sleeping with Katty Perry is a better story than sitting ringside for May vs Pac.

Comment

trick question floyd will never fight manny until pacquiao gets KTFO for the 10th time. just to be safe enough for floyd,.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
              I'll give you credit there... that's dedication. pacquiao got knocked out face first though, i just cant see why people are still hating the guy cause they like floyd. that whole thing is over. they are not gonna fight.
              Truth is i dont hate Manny at all,i come on here for a good laugh and to talk boxing,sure i may troll a tad bit to get a reaction out of people but thats what the internet is for to have a lil fun imo,i watched the fight just like everyone else and stopped cheering when i saw he wasnt getting up,i wish harm to no boxer

Comment

floyd vs pac aint happening , and your chances of fakking katy perry aint happening either , dorks!!!

Comment

To be honest I would turn down sex over the prospect of watching any boxing card I thought would be entertaining.

I would turn down getting a nut off over Rosado vs GGG, that could be a decent scrap and probably Rosado gets ko'd brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    To be honest I would turn down sex over the prospect of watching any boxing card I thought would be entertaining.

I would turn down getting a nut off over Rosado vs GGG, that could be a decent scrap and probably Rosado gets ko'd brutally.
                    chuuuuuuuuuuuch,preach brother pu22y is a dime a dozen,only people who dont get any make a big deal about it

Comment

I'd hit that p*ssy and than watch Floyd-Pac on TV. Most anyone would do the same thing.

If it was some random girl, ehhh who cares??? But I'd do it just to be able to say I f**ked Katy Perry.

Comment

Working...
                      X