No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Orgy World Record Attempt On June 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Who ever is doing this is a sick fucc but Vegas is the place for sick ****s. I was just there actually and yeah I got it in with a hooker(don’t judge) got the motel 6 next To the mgm to do it cause it was only $50 a room and believe it or not some hooker got strangled or something cause cops where already there when I got there on the floor above me a few rooms over I come out the room and the coroners were taking a female body.

yeah, if you don't get a 50 dollar hotel room and have sex with hookers this won't happen. don't call the whole place sick just because you took the low road

las vegas has the nicest hotels i've ever been to. nothing comes close. if you're staying at a 50 dollar hotel anywhere but the middle of nowhwere you're asking for a dead hooker on your floor

Comment

and as somebody else said, holy **** is that disgusting. you could probably get contact aids just from being on that part of the strip.

Comment

Fo0kin liberals are sick

EDIT: Whoops, meant to post this from my doublelefthook alt

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
          You were thinking of the same scene? Yeah its a little weird but it's a pretty nice movie.

That scene is one of the most over the top scene i've seen in movies. I think Caligula has an orgy scene but i've not seen it.
          The video didn't work for some copyright issue but I was referring to the orgy scene..

Last edited by BoxingFan85; 05-11-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Japan has crazy orgy competitions. So many fkin contestants they use a drone to shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Japan has crazy orgy competitions. So many fkin contestants they use a drone to shoot it.
              And yet Japanese **** is mediocre at best

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Fo0kin liberals are sick

EDIT: Whoops, meant to post this from my doublelefthook alt

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I would imagine orgies that big are like nude beaches. The people you see there aren't the type of people you really want there.
                  Yep, they may as well hold this at a Walmart near you on any given Saturday and that's about the quality of ass you'll be seeing.

Comment

Maybe they will break this record. Biggest orgy i've seen. NSFW (Movie Spoiler)

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    The video didn't work for some copyright issue but I was referring to the orgy scene..

Yeap its the same scene. The video i posted doesn't play for you? I have to sign in to my google account when i want to post that video as the it has age restriction. Try signing in and play it again if anyone want to see it. I actually mark the video at the orgy scene.

Comment

Yeap its the same scene. The video i posted doesn't play for you? I have to sign in to my google account when i want to post that video as the it has age restriction. Try signing in and play it again if anyone want to see it. I actually mark the video at the orgy scene.
                      I got a copyrighted material notice and it didn't play in my YouTube app.. I remember the scene actually and I was wondering where had I seen it and bang your post had the thumbnail of the movie..

Comment

Working...
                      X