Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo is gonna stand his ground this time"-ODH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect canelo to do what it takes for him to win. and that doesn't include going t2t w/ GGG

Comment

Nah he will make him fail his punches all night again, the fanboys will cry " he was running "

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        Nah he will make him fail his punches all night again, the fanboys will cry " he was running "
        um, canelo's boss oscar just confirmed that he was running

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          Oscar said in a interview with Kevin Iole that he thinks Canelo will not move around like the first fight and stand his ground

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            oscars the only guy who gets quoted for BS lies and as a source depending on how low your standards are *COUGH*GGG FANS*COUGH*
            i guess you must have missed the THOUSANDS of threads referencing comments made by GGG, Loeffler, or Sanchez going back 20 years.......

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Do you think he's right or is this more promoter talk and its gonna go the same way?
              Yeah, I think he's right, but it won't last. Somebody gonna shoot someone..

Comment

Think he meant to say GGG will be standing over Clenela as she lays on the ground.

Comment

Nope, I think Clenelo will be clinching a lot more and trying to counter.

He can’t trade with GGG toe to toe.

Any time he tried he got cute he got pushed off the spot by GGG

Comment

Last edited by Beercules; 06-19-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      um, canelo's boss oscar just confirmed that he was running
                      Running? I saw him dodging punches like a mofo in the ropes, that's running?

Comment

Working...
                      X