Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elie Okobo is going to be one of the the steals of the draft. Besides that Azubuike kid.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        I swear I was going to post this

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            I admired him from shooting the damn ball before the nba completely eliminates handchecking in 2005, but he was pretty much like Russell Westbrook at his peak. Good individual player, but he never made his teammates better.
            You’re a fking clown... go watch wrestling fa*got.. **** you might understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              I think he’ll retire before going there. Lonzo Ball and Paul George isn’t enticing enough to go there

Wow that’s too good
              What if Khawi goes there too?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                What if Khawi goes there too?
                That’s a lot of ifs lol.

Comment

• PG can stay in OKC; Indy got better without him, he's not that good. Khawi can stay in SA if it requires trading the whole lot for him.

LeBron leaving Clev for any team is a pipe dream but at least going to LA would be a classic LA move. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Pau (though not an ATG).

I don't even care about LeBron but I like when everyone hates LA. It fuels my Sith Lord energies.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    PG can stay in OKC; Indy got better without him, he's not that good. Khawi can stay in SA if it requires trading the whole lot for him.

LeBron leaving Clev for any team is a pipe dream but at least going to LA would be a classic LA move. Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Pau (though not an ATG).

I don't even care about LeBron but I like when everyone hates LA. It fuels my Sith Lord energies.
                    I don’t think anyone wants to play with chuckbrook anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                      Lmao kobe has a low basketball iq. Dude was a ****ing ballhog the moment he got some major minutes in the nba. He was lucky he played with shaq, phil jackson, and some dominant big men.
                      More nonsense, dominant big men? Kobe played with 1 dominant big in Shaq. Pau, Bynum, and Odom were nowhere near dominant. Somehow Kobe has 2 more rings than your boyfriend LeBron despite being a low iq ball hog....hmmm and Kobe played against much better competition in the West

Comment

Working...
                      X