Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Shakes Head at Doping Scandals in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    he was a 40 year old at the top in a young mans game. Dont be so naive. All the top guys are on PEDs and its the biggest reason that guys that age are now competitive in boxing.
    Never said he was or wasnt, I suspect he probably was.... all I’m sayin is these days if you have a good body, ppl jump to conclusions about peds....half these ppl( and I’m not saying you case I don’t no you) have never stepped foot inside a gym in there life... yes he was old In young mans game, but heavyweight Hasnt exactly been a strong division in the last 10yrs, few good boxers have popped up in the last cpl years and he got beatin twice but before that.......

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      I'm not mad at all but.....

These were your statements bringing Wladimir into something that Vitali had going on and he wasn't even a pro, just because he's speaking out against cheating. It's a little unfair so I disputed it. I did that because before you even said that I knew some douche would come on here saying that sh@t. Holyfield was in awesome shape in his late 40's and had rumors about steroids flying around at times too. I suppose he's a life long steroid cheat automatically as well
      Dude I feel like your trying to pigeon hole me, the question was asked, “has there every been suspicions about Wladimir using steroid”.... key word there “suspicions”, I’m not sayin he has or hasn’t, but you can’t tell me there haven’t been suspicions about Wladimir over the yrs... I just made a point that as brothers there very close , if one has come out and said he done it (whether injury or not), It wouldn’t surprise me if the other was aswell...nothing more/nothin less.... and if you read my other statements you’ll see I’m against just sayin “ oh he looks in great shape, he must be a ped user” generally ppl that have never been to a gym..... there’s a lot involved and the biggest factor is probably more to do with genetics than anything else

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        he was a 40 year old at the top in a young mans game. Dont be so naive. All the top guys are on PEDs and its the biggest reason that guys that age are now competitive in boxing.
        And there’s a big difference between someone that has always been competitive and someone who is all of a sudden some sort of monster

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          So the fact that Vitali is still in good condition at like 46 and has been out of competition for almost 6 years and Hopkins being in great condition at like 50 is not enough to convince you that it's just hard work and good genetics that keep him in good shape?
          Dude, don't tell me you think Hopkins was clean as well? Jesus christ. Boxing fans are the most gullible people on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Dude, don't tell me you think Hopkins was clean as well? Jesus christ. Boxing fans are the most gullible people on the planet.
            I'm not sure if he was or wasn't but I don't remember him ever testing positive and to stay at 160 until he was so around 44 or so indicates that if he was using ped's that it wasn't HGH or muscle building steroids.

Assuming he's cheating is just as unfair as claiming Wladimir was.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
              And there’s a big difference between someone that has always been competitive and someone who is all of a sudden some sort of monster
              I agree with this

Comment

Working...
              X